Chapter 8

Cameron

By monday the school knew about our prank wars. I even had people coming up to me and asking about it or what we were going to do to them next. (Which we had planned)

I was walking up the stairs to third period and I decided I wanted to trip on the last step and almost face plant on to the floor.

Almost.

I felt two arms pull me up on my feet.

"Hey are you okay?" I looked up to see Jace looking down at me with a concered look on his face. Why would he be concerned about me? He doesn't even know me.

"Yea I'm fine thanks." I said timidly. He let go of my arms and gave me a small smile.

"We don't need one of our cheerleaders getting hurt do we now?" He said and walked off with a smile on his face. While I was just kinda confused.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I opened the house door to smell of my dad cooking dinner. It smelt like mexican food?

I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad adding ingredients to the big pot on the burner. I set my book bag down on the table which had made him turn his head towards me.

"Dorky kid." He said and went back to his soup.

"Dorky dad." I said with a smile and went over and gave him a side hug.

He set his cans of food down and pulled me into a full on hug.

We pulled away and he went back to making dinner while I helped.

"How was school and practice?" He asked.

"It was okay I guess." I said while opening a can to put in the soup. We stayed in silence excpet for him telling me what to get or what to put in.

We finished putting the ingredients in the soup and we went and sat down and watched tv untill the food was done.

"So your brother wants to play football." My dad said breaking the silence. Since when did Bryce like football? He was all into video games not sports espessialy football.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since last night friday night and saw the game." He said and went back to the tv.

"So are you going to sign him up?" I asked.

"I don't know. I dont want to sign him up and pay all that money and then him want to quit."

"Then tell him he's not allowed to quit. Let him go out to the feild and show him what all the football players have to do and ask him if he still wants to do it." I say hopefully making things easier on dad.

"I guess. What time is it?" My dad asked looking around for his phone.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. Him still looking around for his phone which was probaly in his pocket.

"It's half past six." I said. He stopped looking for his phone all over the living room and felt around in his pockets and pulls out his phone. He just shakes his head and mumbles something under his breath.

"Go get your brother we're going to bring him to the felid and you can visit people if you want to."

I started cheering for little league second grade and started cheering for high school my sophomore year. So I knew the people there pretty well I guess.

I went into Bryce's room and told him that we were leaving. In which he complained about how he wanted to finish a level on his game. Then I had to go get dad and make him come with us.

We got to the felid and walked through the gate which hade a sign that read 'Home Of The Orlando Sea Hawks' with the colors of the team silver and bright neon green.

My dad and Bryce went to talk to the peewee's coach while I went to talk to my old coach until I got ran over by somebody.

Great! Just fantastic! Why am I always running into people?

I groaned and pushed off the heavy person and looked over to see who it was.

Oh great! It jut had to be him didn't it?

I'm sooooo sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy between cheerleading and school and cheerleading competion it's been really stressful and I'm not. Trying to sound like a sob story I just wanted to tell y'all why im not updating as fast I hoped y'all injoyed this chapter.

Picture of Jace to the side

This chapter is dedicated to katiekittykat654 (sorry of I spelt your username wrong!)

And omg 175 reads thank y'all so much!!!
~Jenna