Chapter 3

Cameron 

Shopping with Bryce is a disaster. He only wanted the same Ninja Turtles shirt because all of the other shirts were ugly. Once he stopped whining about how he couldn't get two of the same shirts and how daddy would let him. 

We're currently going to the food court to get something to eat before we and back and shopped for my clothes. I had two of his bags in my hands and he had one of his bags. 

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked him stepping off to the side so we weren't in the way of other people. 

He looked around before him telling me his answer very excitingly. "Chipotle!" Chipotle? What? 

"What's that?" I asked confused. What's Chipotle? Was it a new restaurant or something?

"Some type of Mexican food. Daddy always gets it." Of course.

"Well do you know what you want from there?" 

He nodded his head.

"Do you know how to order it?" 

He nodded his head yes. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Okay well go get inline and I'll watch from here, okay?" He broke out into a big smile and nodded his head eagerly. I handed him some money he ran off. The restaurant was litterly across from me so it wasn't like he was going that far. I backed up to get out of somebody's way and I ended up bumping into a brick wall. Wait, was brick walls warm and wet? I backed up to get a view of the brick wall. I saw a very angry attractive face with soda all over him. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." He looked very livid while I looked like I was going to pee my pants. 

"Clearly."  He says with his jaw clenched. He started to bawl his fist. All I did was spill his drink on him on accident! 

"D-do you want me to get you some napkins?" I asked my voice trembleing. Then I felt a tap on my leg. I looked down to see Bryce holding his bag and drink in his hands. 

"Whats going on sissy?" He asked looking up at me with his big blue eyes. 

I squated down to his level so it's easy to whisper to him. 

"Um, I acidently bumped into him when I was backing up and his drink went all over him" I whisperd to him. 

I turned back to the guys but the guy was already gone. But out of the corner of my eye I saw him talking to his friend. Hm his friend really looks familer. Oh well probaly just my mind playing with me. We finished shoping and went home (and yes I played Ninja Turtles with him)

sorry its short ill probaly end up updating later tonight or something idk yet I have a game today and i might be tried and fall asleep before I update. 

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! 

~jenna