Chapter 15

Cameron

Once we were introduced we went off the field and went back to the locker room.

Me and Jace are standing out side of the locker rooms talking before we have to go back. I changed back into my cheer uniform and he changed into his football uniform.

"Did you see his face!" Jace laughed uncontrollably and I did too.

When Jace was walking with me my dad apparently wasn't expecting a guys as good looking as Jace to be with be to he gave us a thumbs up while make a suggestive face. We both saw and tried not to laugh while walking.

"I wish I could have taken a picture." I said while laughing.

"Yea me too!" He said excitedly.

"Well I think we should head back, our coaches are probably wondering where we're at." I said. Kinda sad. I was enjoying our conversation.

"Yea I guess so." He mumbled sad.

I said bye and started to walk back to the field but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Hey I was wondering if you- uh- might want to go to homecoming tonight with me?" He said nervously. He rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled at his shyness. Who knew a guy like Jace would be nervous around some one like me?

I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

"I would love to." I said and walked off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note!!

I'm soo sorry that I haven't been updating :( Blame school.

I will be updating this weekend! and I'll make it supper long

And I'll do a dedication ;)

Hope ya'll enjoyed this small chapter!!

QOTD! Whats one thing you love to do?

I like to read and ride dirtbikes lol :P

~Jenna