Chapter 21

Cameron
After Jace had ate we went out into his shed where all the ATVS and stuff like that are. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm sure it'll be obvious here in a second." He said looking through a crate of stuff. He dug around until moving to a another crate. What is he looking for? He seemed very determined to find it. I guess that's just one of things that make Jace, Jace. Even it was something simple like finding a card that fell in between that cracks of the couch.

"Ah ha! Found it!" He held up two pairs of life jackets. I looked around to see if there was a water craft and surely there was. In the back sat two jet-skis one black and one a dark blue. I have never been on one but I guess today's my lucky day.

"You're taking me out on a jet-ski?" I asked. He started to get other things ready. He opened the big shed doors at the back of the shed so he can back the truck up. He also went and got a cooler and put it on the back of one of the jet-skis and some beach toys. We all know that Jace is a kid at heart.

"All right so I basically have everything we need except something's to snack on which we can get ok the way, and you need a bathing suit crap." He said and pinched his nose thinking hard.

I just laughed. "Jace I can just by myself one from Walmart it's not like I need one from a expensive store in the mall."

"Really?" He asked. He looked surprised. Probably because all the other girls would have made him buy an expensive one. Which I don't blame him for thinking that.

"Yes Jace. I honestly don't care if I wear clothes from Walmart it's not like I care what other people think if I did then I wouldn't be friends with you." I said honestly. I've here so many bad things about me being friends with Jace. Manly from the same people.

"You're amazing you know that." He said looking at me with so many emotions in his brown eyes.

This was to serious so I ruined the serious moment. "So I've been told." I smirked.

He just rolled his eyes and went back to getting things ready.

Today was going to be amazing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note!

Just a filler you guys wanted a update!

There are probably mistakes!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

~Jenna