Chapter 16 Homecoming!

Cameron

When I got back to my house I had an hour to get ready and head to the location. Ussally homecomings are at the school but our school has ours at a different location.

When I got there Jace was waiting for me.

When went inside it was kinda slow but once people got there it was crazy. Every one was basically twerking and the teachers didn't say anything. I was not dancing like that with Jace so I just sat at one of the tables while he talked to a couple of his friends about the game.

"Having fun?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around in my chair to see who it was.

"James what are you doing here?" I asked annoyed. He doesn't even go to Manville.Why would he be here? Even if he had a girlfriend here (which I highly doubt he does) he's not that nice.

"What I can't be here and hang out with friends?" He asked hurt.

"I didn't say that. I asked what are you doing here talking to me."

He pulled up a chair. "Well you looked lonely and I wanted to continue the conversation we had at the field."

With that I got up. "I'm not talking about that not today, not tomorrow, not ten years from now." I walked away from him.

"Your going to have to talk about it eventually!" He yelled over the loud music.

Even though he was right I didn't want to admit it.

I went and found Jace. He could tell something up but didn't say anything.

Once I did the DJ announced that they would be announcing the homecoming queen and king.

Everyone on homecoming court was standing onstage.

"Okay everyone calm down! I know this is the part of homecoming everyone can't wait for!" The principal announced. Everyone calmed down.

"Alright no more waiting! You're homecoming queen and king are..." She stopped to open the paper.

"Bailey Gomez and Austin Micheal's!" Everyone cheered. I'm not surprised that I wasn't homecoming queen and I was glad. I'm only a junior so maybe next year.

"Alright here's a slow song for all the couples and your homing queen and king. Make some room for them!" The DJ announced.

Jace stepped back and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He said in a really bad posh accent.

I giggled. "You may." I smiled.

He pulled me onto the dance floor. He put his arms on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We just swayed back and forth not really dancing.

I rested my head on his shoulder. I swear I could have fallen asleep right then and there.

"Hey wanna get out of here?" Jace whispered in my ear.

I picked my head off of his shoulder.

"Sure."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

We probably have been driving for a good thirty minutes. We have been surrounded by trees also.

Then we stopped in the middle of the road.

"What are we doing?" I asked as he opened the door.

I opened my door and got out. He held out his hand for me to take.

"You'll see."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors Note!!

Hiii!!!

Hoped you liked

lol I'll try to update this week probably after Tuesday.

QOTD: Do you play an instrument? If so what? If you don't then what instrument do you wish you could play. I play violin and I wish I could play guitar