Chapter 30

Cameron

"Jace?" I said. He just looked at me for a minute more then shook his head. 

"What?" He asked confused. 

"Are we gonna ride?" I asked slowly this time so he doesn't miss what I say. 

"Oh yea it should be cooled down by now. You wanna ride up to the main mud hole and see what's going on?" He asked as went to get on the four wheeler. I walked up beside him. 

"I don't care. Whatever you wanna do." I said and gave him a smile. 

He said okay and I hoped on the back of his four wheeler. He turned the music up loud and started it up. 

I honestly didn't think I would be here with Jace let alone be here at all. I wasn't expecting girls from my team, Kayla and Audrey, to call me and ask me if I wanted to go. They said that they felt like I didn't have any friends and wanted me to go with them. And they were right. Jace is my only friend. I don't have have and girl friends. Not that Jace isn't a good friend it's just that it'd be nice to have some girl friends.

They told me when I was done riding around with Jace to text them and meet them at the concession stand. It's only eight so I would go hang out with them around nine giving me two hours to hang out with them and to get to know them more. Hopefully I would actually have some girl friends by the end of the night. 

Me and Jace went back up to the main mud hole and man was it crazy. There was girls with bikinis on and dancing in the bed of the trucks, swamp buggies. I don't know how they were wearing bikinis because it was freezing. I guess the alcohol was keeping them warm, and if they were underage I guess they were just crazy (or sneaking it).

We messed around in the main mud hole. Laughing, talking having a good time. I didn't even notice that it had become eleven so quickly and everyone was leaving. Me and Jace were already back at his truck and he was loading his four wheeler up. Then I realized that I didn't hang out with Kayla and Audrey.  

"Fudge." I muttered under my breath. 

"What?" Jace asked from the bed of the truck. He was strapping down one side of his four wheeler.

"I forgot to go and hang out with Kayla and Audrey." I groaned. 

"Dang I forgot about that. If I would have remembered I would have told you." He said and jumped off of his truck. 

I sighed. I felt really bad, I can't believe that I forgot about them. That's who I was planing on hanging out with and I didn't even text them saying that I was going to stay with Jace or tell them I was okay. I'm sure they were freaking out or at least a little bit worried about where I was at. 

"Hey it's okay, just text them saying that you completely forgot about it and that you're sorry. Boom problem solved." He said and gave me a smile. 

"Okay." I sighed, then gave him a small smile. 

He was still smiling. "Come on I don't want your dad to kill me." He said. 

I laughed. We got in the truck and he took me home. 

~~~~~~~~~

The next day Bryce wanted to go see a movie so we went to the movie theater after that we went out to eat at a local Bar-B-Que place. We got our table, we looked at the menu while we waited for the waitress or waiter. 

"What are you doing here?" I herd a voice ask. 

I looked up to see a familiar face.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors note!

1) Have ya'll herd She's Kinda Hot by 5SOS If not go listen to it it's amazing!

 2) Who do you think the familiar face is??

3) idk what else to say lol

~Jenna