Charles 'Charlie' Weasley | Fire

Dragons are not the only ones who carry fire. Charles Weasley seems to have a brighter and hotter fire inside him. Mind you, the first time I saw him after arriving in Romania to be a caretaker of dragons, I thought he was one of them. Not because he has dragon scales or he's spitting fire. He's just oozing with so much sex appeal and charm. So hot, I felt like blazing with it.

Of course, It's not a fair idea that I'll fall head over heels with the guy. Unfortunately, Charlie fancies dragons more than women. I saw how he ignored every attempt the other girls did to get his attention, and since I don't want to make a fool out of myself, I didn't even think of trying to. I don't want to end up crying on the side every time he walks up with you as if he didn't know you at all.

Don't get me wrong, Charlie is friendly. He's kind and easy-going. He can make everyone laugh with some of his silly jokes, but he can be stubborn and rebellious most of the time. It's just, that he's not really into going out with girls. Poor me!

"I heard you got a Norwegian Ridgeback from Hogwarts. Did you get it yourself?" I asked as I lend him the bucket of brandy mixed with chicken blood to feed the newly hatched dragons.

"Nah. I send the others to get them."

"Wasn't it illegal to take care of one?" I asked once again, as I settled myself down on a log next to the cave-like dens.

"Yes. That's why I help my brother get rid of it from his back and bring it here. He was the one who sent me the letter." I raise a brow at him and roll my eyes when I noticed his signature smirk.

"And what? Bring the punishment into our group?"

"Since when did I get our group any punishment?" I didn't even bother thinking of anything, knowing that Charles is one of the most hardworking and loyal people on us.

So hardworking, he keeps forgetting to think about himself.

I secretly glance at the side of his face. Trailing from his blue orbs to his pointed nose, then to his soft plump lips that I've been wishing to feel for a while now. I bit my lower lip and take my gaze off of it and accidentally caught the sight of a burn mark on his arm, which he got from one of the wild dragons he'd first taken care of before. The dragon is close to him now, but the burn remains.

I was so engrossed with the sight of it that I didn't even notice that I was already caressing it. I stand up from sitting on the log and slowly lift his sleeve. I brush my thumb across the big scar and lean-to softly peck a kiss on it. There was a smile on my lips, that quickly faded into a gasp when I realize what I was doing.

I quickly pull away from Charles and cover my mouth with my hands. Nervously glancing up at Charles, I saw his eyes trailed from mine down to my lips. An unknown emotion is visible in his orbs, which I can't decipher.

"I-I... I'm sorry, Charles. I didn't –"

"Are you free this upcoming Christmas holiday?" He cut off to my words, his face free of emotions.

It makes me feel relieved and hurt at the same time. Relieve that he didn't find it odd and wasn't mad at my action, because that would make everything awkward between us. Being friends with him is a really lucky thing for me. But... It hurt me. The fact that he dismissed it that quickly and wasn't even disturbed by my actions, hurt me a lot. It states it clearly that I don't have any effect on him and he doesn't feel anything for me. At all.

"Y-Yeah. You know how my parents don't even want me back in the house." I started, pushing my thoughts back into the deepest part of my mind. "They still hate me for working as a Dragon carer instead of working in the muggle world."

"Well, they can't just make you take a job in the muggle world after graduating from Hogwarts."

"I just don't think– wait... I never told you that I graduated from Hogwarts. It wasn't even in my files. How did you know that?" I curiously asked, searching for any sign of the answer on his face.