Draco Lucius Malfoy | Unbelievable

I don't get it at first. Precisely, I still don't get it till now. I could've fallen in love with anyone, but then my heart ended up choosing him.

Why would my heart choose him when I never had anything good with him at all? We always end up fighting. Shouting curses and insults at each other. Screaming at each other's faces just to make a point.

We detest each other! We hate each other! It was worse to the point that I promised myself not to get involved with him anymore after we graduate. But boy I was wrong. It sounds ridiculous and stupid, believe me, I thought that too, but one day, I just woke up and freakishly fall in love with him.

I keep stealing glances at him. Admiring his pointed nose, pale skin, cold steel grey eyes, and dirty blonde hair. I would make something up that'll annoy him just so I can hear his voice. I would insult their Quidditch team, so I can spend time with him betting on what team will win and make the loser do the other's consequences. I could've ordered him to ask me out, but I'm not that stupid.

I know he won't like me. Why? Bloody hell, if he will.

I'm not pretty and I am not charming. I'm just smart, yes, and to sum it up, which I think would make no sense at all... I'm a half-blood. Half-magical, Half-muggle. And blimey, if I forget how much Malfoy's hate Muggles. It's in their blood to hate us.

So, being stupidly smart like me, I chose to hide my feelings. Yeah, I know. Such a brilliant plan from the Hogwart's brightest tactician. Great!

"Are you talking to yourself again?"

"First of all, no, Hermione. Second, hello to you." Shaking her head, she took a seat beside me and pull out a parchment and a quill from her bag.

"I didn't see Harry and Ron today. Even Ginny. Have you seen them?" Shaking my head at her, I glance around the great hall, not expecting to see him staring right back at me from the Slytherin table. Biting my lower lip out of habit, I quickly look away.

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Just focus." Hermione frowned at me for a moment before looking back down on her parchment.

I was trying to busy myself, so I won't stupidly lift my head and look back at him when it happened. I felt a thud on my head and quickly turn around. Caressing my head, I look down and pick up a piece of paper crumpled into a ball.

I look around the hall to find who did it and let out a frustrated groan when I see Malfoy, laughing with Parkinson and Zabini.

Clenching my fists tightly around the paper, I abruptly get off of my seat and grumpily march to their table.

"Who the hell did that?" I mumbled under my breath, trying not to scream as they laugh right in my face.

"I did. Any problem, Mudblood?"

I want to slap the smirk off his face with the crumpled paper, but seeing him laughing like this makes my day, even though I wanted to be just mad at him

Argh! I think I'm going crazy!

Letting out a huff, I slam the paper down on their table and went back to Gryffindor's, where Hermione was currently gawking at me.

"What?" I asked, after settling myself down back on my seat.

"That's it?!"

"What do you mean that's it?"

"No curses? No shouting? No hitting? Are you okay?"

I bit my lower lip and plop myself back down on my seat, burying my face into my hands and letting out a muffled scream.