Dean Thomas | No Matter What

We broke up because he wants Ginny, and she wants him, too. Now that she's into Harry Potter, he's coming back to me. Hilarious! What am I to him? An exceptionally easy replaceable doll? Not because I love him to the extent that I'll kill a death eater if that's what he wants, does not mean I'll let him play with my heart.

Storming my way into the Great Hall, I saw him talking to Seamus, but then Seamus point to me, and Dean's head snapped in my direction. He abruptly stands up from his seat and hurried to my side, following me to a seat next to Neville. I ignored him and didn't even bother glancing up from doing my homework. I can feel his gaze on me boring a hole into my face. Finally, I cannot stand the weight of his stares anymore. Slamming my book close, I glare at him.

"What do you want, Thomas?!" I snapped, sending a heated glare in his direction.

Thomas look around him and let out a defeated sigh upon seeing a couple of stares from the other student. He forces a smile at me, before pushing himself out of the seat and walking out of the Great Hall.

"Aren't you a bit too harsh on him?" I don't want to admit it, but I do feel bad for shouting at Thomas like that. I want to settle things with him, but my pride can't accept that fact. Letting out a sigh and facing Seamus, I grab my quill once again.

"Things are like this between us, because he chose to cheat on me."

"And he had shown you how much he regretted it. He wants you back!" I clench my fists at the clear anger in his tone.

"Don't you know that breaking a girl's heart, can never be mended by just going back to her and saying sorry? No one can blame me for acting this way! He started it. Do you expect me to just forget how easily he tosses me aside after he set eyes on Ginny?! When all this time, it was me who stayed by his side."

Seamus tried to speak up but then chose to just shake his head and ignore my comment. I frown at him when he muttered something under his breath. Maybe, so I can't hear him, but I still did, and hearing that fact from him, sent a spiral of emotions on me.

"I hope you don't regret everything when he finally gets tired of trying to get you back and find another girl to give his attention to."

But will I truly regret it?

I'm doing the right thing.

Am I?

I got the answer the next morning. Right, where I stand, I can see him snogging one of the girls from Ravenclaw, and the pang in my chest was worse than the one I felt when he broke up with me for Ginny. It only means that he wasn't that determined to get me back. Or did I really gave him so much of a hard time that he eventually gets tired of trying?

Tears started streaming down my cheeks. I do regret it now. I just want him back, but my pride gets ahead of me and now, I am losing him again. Who can blame me? It's as if everything is a joke on him and he doesn't take things, seriously. Am I that easy to replace, that if he saw someone he likes he'll leave me, then come back so fast when he didn't get what he wants as if nothing happened at all?!

I hastily wipe the tears from my face and stomp towards the table where my brother is sitting. I didn't mind if Dean saw me or anything.

"Blaise!" My brother looked up at the sound of his name, immediately frowning at the sight of her crying sister.

"The hell are you crying on about?" he exclaimed, standing from his seat which is right beside Draco. Blaise jumps across the table to get to me, and quickly cups my face. "Did someone hit you?!" I sniff, before softly brushing his hand aside, along with the constant shake of my head.

Harry Potter One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें