☆ 𝟙𝟙 : muggle star tours

eleven muggle star tours

🧣

'PRONGS, HURRY UP.'

    'I'll be two minutes, I just need my Advanced Potions –'

    'Mate, you've probably just misplaced it in the dungeons, you can borrow mine,' Remus sighed, leaning against the doorframe and tapping his foot impatiently. 'C'mon, this is the first time I haven't made us late for something in years.'

    'I need that textbook, though, Moons,' James protested. His voice became muffled as he crawled under Peter's bed. 'It's got all my extra notes from Dad and all those spells and –'

    'We're going to miss the Portkey at this rate,' Remus interrupted. 'Come along.'

    'If I don't find it now, I'll never find it,' James groaned, letting his head drop to the floor.

    'And that's why you should put your name in your textbooks. Now please, can we go?'

    'All right, all right!'

    'Watch your he–'

    'OUCH! Awh, my head,' James whimpered as he retreated from beneath the bed.

    Remus shook his head in pity. 'I tried to warn you.'

    'Stupid bloody beds,' James muttered, grabbing his suitcase. 'You'd have thought that of all the magical things in this place, the beds would rise to avoid you hitting your head.'

    'Maybe it's something we can invent when we leave,' Remus suggested as he followed James down the staircase with two suitcases in tow. 'Can you imagine? Miss and Messrs Paws, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs present the ... buoyant bed.'