☆ 𝟛: prefect duty

three prefect duty

three prefect duty

🧣

'I'M ABSOLUTELY DREADING today,' Sirius sighed. 'I can just picture the amount of homework Slughorn is going to give us already.'

'And Minnie,' Peter added. 'She always loves us practicing our transfigurations outside of lessons.'

'Not you, Minnie,' James chuckled as the friends' half-kneazle pricked her ears up at the mention of her namesake.

'I'm fine with the the spell-practicing,' Sirius sighed. 'It's just the essays and things like that I can't stand. And I honestly feel sick at the thought have having to do so many.'

'Ever the drama queen,' Remus muttered, to which [y/n] giggled.

    'I can't believe you're actually going to carry that through,' [y/n] stated.

    'A promise is a promise, Paws,' Sirius told his sister, waving a spoonful of scrambled eggs in her face, 'and when I have I ever been known to to break a promise?'

'I  –' [y/n] ate the eggs off Sirius' spoon leaving a look of utter devastation on his face. '– could pull up a list of promises you've broken as long as four rolls of parchment and even then, I'd still find things to say off the top of my head.'

Sirius looked up and gave [y/n] a glare that could have sliced the toast she was eating. In return, [y/n] stuck her tongue out childishly. Minnie stared at Sirius blankly from her spot on the table next to [y/n].

    'Morning, my fellow lions,' Lily smiled brightly as she glided over to the group and sat down next to [y/n]. 'Awh, Minnie's here too!'

Minnie moved from her position from next to James on the bench and with a happy purr after Lily scratched behind her ears, the creature was even more happier when Lily sat next to her.