☆ 𝟚 : a night by the fire

two a night by the fire

🧣

IT WASN'T LONG before the Hogwart's Express pulled into Hogsmeade Station and hundreds of cloaked students jumped out of the train and onto the platform before racing up the path to the castle doors.

    '... but that's just reusing old pranks,' Sirius said. 'That's completely and utterly lazy and not what a true prankster would do.'

    'Is it really though?' [y/n] fired back. 'Would anyone expect pranksters to pull the same thing twice? It's the perfect thing to surprise them and catch them off guard.'

    'But wouldn't they be more comfortable than before because they know what's about to happen?' James asked. 'I'm with Pads on this.'

    'What if we change it up a bit then?' Remus suggested. 'Add a bit of a twist just as they're settling down.'

    Peter nodded his head fiercely as [y/n] said, 'Exactly what I was going to say. Godric, Pads, you would've thought Remus was my twin, not you.'

    Sirius stuck his tongue out childishly and [y/n] flicked his ear.

    'Ouch!'

    'Whoops, that was an accident, I swear.'

    'Sure it was.'

    'It wa– Ouch, Sirius!'

    'I didn't do anything!'

    'Yes you did, oh my Godric!'

    'Stop arguing.'

    'Back off, Lupin!'

    'You've released the raging, [y/n]. Her hair's turned red and all. Merlin, there's literal fire in her eyes.'