☆ 𝟞 : t is for trauma

six t is for trauma

six t is for trauma

🧣

'I AM FULL of regret.'

'Come on, Paws, eat up,' James encouraged, pushing [y/n]'s full English breakfast back in her direction.

'I can't eat anymore,' [y/n] complained with her forehead planted on the table. 'I feel sick and I feel tired and I feel cold.'

'Well, I told you to go to bed early last night but you were determined to stay up for your little reading club with Moony,' James replied. 'Eat your breakfast, please. It's raining out so you're just going to get more ill if you don't.'

'I ca–'

'Eat, [y/n],' James ordered. 'Now.'

    [y/n] pushed her plate from her again with a huff. Despite her protests, James saw her as the perfect fit for Gryffindor Keeper. She'd tried her best to do badly in the trials but unfortunately for her, the only other person trying-out for the position was a second-year who could barely sit straight on their broom. To make the first match nerves worse for [y/n], the weather had taken a turn for the worse. Granted, the wind could have been stronger and the rain heavier, but even the smallest amount of drizzle would make it harder for her to grip her broom.

    'Do I really have to feed you myself?' James said.

'Leave her, Prongs,' Sirius inputted from the opposite end of the table. 'Besides, she's too punk for breakfast.'

'Don't listen to him, Paws, you are not too punk for breakfast.'

'What if you have a little bit of cheese on toast?' Peter suggested from beside Sirius. 'That's what I always have when I'm not feeling too good.'

'I hate cheese on toast.'

'Well, you have to eat something and if you don't finish what I put on your plate, you're not going to the after-match party tonight,' James said sternly, pulling the plate sharply in front of him and stabbing the sausage with a fork.