"For a fucking minute will you stop Taehyung? I'm a vampire who should be sucking blood and here you sucking like a fucking leach and shading vampires. Good grief. And you little horny bitch we are fucking practicing to save your ass not ours. So sass someone else", Jihyun huffed.

"Now you're making me fucking guilty", Jungkook teared up and Taehyung's eyes turned red and snarled, making the other flinch.

"Okay fuck.. Calm your ass down. We were joking right Hoseok and Jimin?" And both nodded immediately. Taehyung whispered sweet-nothings on younger's ear, making him make small sobs while the other just sighed.

'Such a drama queen bitch', Jimin whispered and Jihyun said him to shussshhhh. After a long pause, Jungkook broke the ice, "So are you really going to fight with dicks?" Jimin, Hoseok and Jihyun eyed younger's stupid question, thinking is that also because of his pregnancy? Or Did his baby started eating his brain too? It's not like he had one before but now whenever he talks, he just stunned everybody with his idiotic questions.

While Taehyung laugh or giggle like a fucking whipped mate he is. Cooing at every little shit his mate do. Even if he yawn then he start fanboying over it like younger did something that normal human or wolves can't do. So just like the other Whipped times, older's chest heave up with a laugh that ripples through his chest.

"Bitc— " Taehyung glared, "I-i mean Jungkookiiee, how are we going to fight with dicks? It's not like we will go out there naked to fight", Jimin said with the most fakest full teeth showing smile.

"Well we always go naked when we go to fight", Jungkook answered. Well he said right this time because when they turned into wolves, they have 2 options, either to transform right away which they do when they got ambushed suddenly which results them being totally naked. Or when they already was transform to fight, in that case when they change back, they still got a boxer hiding their manhood.

"Well now when he just said, let just imagine how would we look like, fighting with our dick", Jimin said laughing in-between. Then their crack cult unite and the 3 of them share obnoxious scenarios with each other.

"Yeah but for fighting, we need to stay hard because you can't fight with the—" Hoseok said and they burst into laugher.

"Oh then we would need our mates who talk dirty in our ear so that we stay hard and keep fighting", Jihyun titter.

"But we need our mates to fight too, so let's link and talk dirty to each other so that we all stay hard", Jimin answered seriously.

"Yeah he is right though or let just let our mate to fuck us from the back and we will fight in front. Our power will double", Jihyun put his finger on his head like thinking deeply into the matter.

"But if we came? Then what?", Jimin questioned.

"Then we will go to stage 1 'talk dirty to me", Jihyun smirked.

"Everything is alright but how am I supposed to fight like that? I'm straight", Hoseok pouted.

"Ohh shit! I forgot we have a wild sunflower among roses", Jimin said dramatically.

"What the fuck", Hoseok cursed.

"Please don't make me imagine the straight porn scenario or else I'll puke", Jihyun shivered.

"OMG now when you said that he can't fight like that because there's nobody who will shove their dick on his ass and I respect Hails, so let's stop here or my mind will start getting more tainted then it's already is", Jimin said putting his hand on his mouth.

Myth | TaeKook/VKook - (Werewolf) [COMPLETED] ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें