A Carriage pulled by Goat

Eric was walking out of his house, his wife was getting the better of him and he just needed to get out of there. His wife had been complaining that he wasn't helping enough around the house and yet he was the only one who did anything around here. Outside was always better than being inside with that monster that his parents had forced him to marry when he was young. The goat was still there, the only person in this household that treated him good enough. He sat next to it and took out a breather, looking at the morning sky and letting the sky float around him. A voice interrupted his thinking.

"-Good Morning, Sir - Said a young man standing at the entrance of his garden. - How much for the goat?

The boy was dressed in very rich black clothing and yet he didn't look a day pass 20. He had shiny icy golden hair which was kind of hypnotic and a wierd set of yellowish and greenish eyes. The boy had dark gloves and a malice that shined in his eyes.

-I'm sorry, boy. - Said Eric standing up and suddenlt towering over the young man. - I didn't quite catch your question.

-How much for the goat? - He asked again. Why would a random stranger whom was clearly of a rich family due to the way he was dress want a goat. - It's for my carriage.

He pointed to a black carriage, those who were tiny and personal like the ones romans used. He looked back at Eric with a half-smile.

-The goat is not on sale. - Eric said, he took a quick second look at the carriage. - And you are gonna need more goats if you want to pull that carriage.

-You are right. - The boy said turning to look at the carriage and putting his hand under his chin as if thinking. - Do you think two goats would be enough?

-I think so, you don't look that heavy. - Eric said looking at the young man. - The goat is not on sale and plus I'm afraid I only have one goat.

The kid put down his hand and turned to look at Eric with those bewitching eyes. A hard look crossing his eyes.

-I know. - He said coldly."

The kid pointed at Eric and suddenly all of his muscles tensed up, as if something had just stunned him. Yellowish smoke started to surrounding him like a tornado and he could feel was his feet and arms hurting, his hairs overgrowing painfully out of everywhere in his body. Two horns grew out of Eric's head and his eyes seemed to loose vision, he fell to his knees and hands as the smoke swirled around him and his voice cracked savagely.

He opened his eyes but now he was standing next to the goat but he wasn't looking down on it. They were on the same level, he looked at as his rflection on a puddle near him and a goat stared right back at him. He was now without a  question a goat.
He turned to see the young man, he had attached him and the other goat/goat to his carriage and from somewhere in that outfit he pulled out a whip.

« - Come on, goats.- He said as he cracked his whip. - We have some work to do. »

He cracked his whip and Eric felt pain in his back, all of a sudden all he wanted to do was run.