13. Breathless

The axe hit the piece of log causing a loud thud and the wood broke into two parts. Wiping the sweat off his forehead,Simon picked yet another piece and lifted up his axe again. Anyone who passed by him, stopped for a while but they soon were on their way again when Simon would give them a hard stare.

From a window,Olivia stared at him.He has been cutting woods in the ground for the past three hours,It wasn't a big deal- cutting woods. Not unless the beta was chopping half the trees of their forest when it was forty two degrees outside.

Since Sylvia's disappearance, Simon became in-charge. It was hard for him to catch up with alpha stuff since he didn't know the beginning and end of great many things. He confessed to Olivia in a moment of vulnerability that he felt like he was walking on egge shells. Trying to make every decision wondering if Sylvia would have made the same one. The alpha stuff,the office work,the pack duties doesn't bother him. But what does bothers him that he wants the pack to thrive until Sylvia comes back.

Olivia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Simon was beautiful. He was strong and a high rank wolf. He was what every she wolf in this pack desired but only Olivia had the privilege of  his attention and of being in his bed.

Just thinking about being in bed with him weakened Olivia's knees. It wasn't just sex but the sex they had could compensate everything. Her mouth parted as an image conjured in her mind.

Olivia on her hands and knees and Simon ploughing into her from behind. She had looked up when she had met his eyes in the mirror in front of them. He had been watching her through the mirror as he fucked her. The way he looked,with his plump lips parted, hair covering his forehead, those blue oceans of his eyes shining like midnight in that moment, Olivia knew she was done for. When their eyes met. The world disappeared for a while but came thundering back when Simon raised a hand and slapped her ass. She gave out a shriek. It was an intense feeling. With him inside her and the stink of that slap on her ass,it was electric. She widened her eyes at him in the mirror.

Simon smirked and then leaned down until his chest was pressed against Olivia's back. Bringing his mouth near her ear he looked into the mirror at her. "Look away kitten. Its rude to watch" He whispered and then gave her a devilish smile as he once again got back in position.

Olivia continued to look him in the eye without blinking. After-all,she was a warrior women. Simon raised his eyebrow at her and when she didn't look away. Another stink jerked her world. She continued to look at him and he continued to hit her until Olivia was certain her ass was turning purple.

"You are thinking about me" the sound of his voice in Olivia's ear brought her back into present and she abruptly turned around only to be pressed to the window by Simon. Grabbing a hold of her wrists he brought them above her head and crushed his lips against hers.

Delight was what Olivia felt. Having the softness of his lips against hers. Gathering her wrists in one hand he brought the other down. His hand touched her neck, passed through the middle of her breast,and down. Simon lifted her shirt and slipped his hand inside her pants. Olivia freed her hands and dropped them on his shoulder,gasping for air,when two of his fingers entered her.

The door burst open and in came Lee.

Olivia stared at Lee from Simon's shoulder while Simon didn't even bother to turn around. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of Olivia.

"Its urgent." Lee said.

Olivia grunted as it was the only response she could manage. She was probably saying " fuck off" to Lee who didn't quite understood it.

Simon pulled back a little,looked Olivia in the eye and said "later kitten" and with a smirk Olivia swore belonged to the Satan himself, he retreated his hand sucked his fingers and followed Lee out the door.

All the while, Olivia's face read "what the fuck?"

...

"What is it?"Simon inquired Lee while walking out if the room.

"You mean in there when you were giving an orgasm to our top warrior?" Lee asked,raising an eyebrow.

Simon stopped abruptly. Turning around he grabbed Lee by the collar. With a smile that held all the sarcasm in it, he allowed his wolf to take his place.

When Simon's eyes turned from Blue to Gold,Lee immediately felt a strong need to submit. He tried to lower his head but it was hard considering Simon had him held above the ground by his collar.

"Apologies Beta." Lee said,closing his eyes. If he wouldn't,the Beta wolf would probably tear open his heart.

Simon let Lee drop on the floor,who stabled himself before he could fall.

"I get it you're serious about her but no need to go all Beta on me." Lee murmured with a hint of anger.

Simon turned around and raised his hand,Lee immediately flinched thinking Simon was giving him a repeat,but instead he dropped his hand on his shoulder.

"Your tongue Lee, it will be the end of you." Simon smiled.

Lee stared at him and then he immediately looked down. "Yes Beta" he said.

Turning around and starting to walk again,Simon asked "Will you tell me why you called me in the first place?"

This snapped Lee out of the conversation he was having with himself. "Uh-" he stopped abruptly.

Simon turned a corner and then came back to look at Lee who was frozen o the spot. "What now Lee!?" He asked.

"Alpha Grayson is here."

...

Simon and Lee approached their pack borders where a row of their warrior wolves stood in position. Simon could see that Grayson came bearing no threats. It was only him and his beta Ambrose.

Simon passed his soldier wolves and came to stand in front of them. He looked at Grayson and almost resisted the urge to widen his eyes. Grayson was weak and looked distraught. The familiar aura of pain that Simon knew all too well was drifting off of Grayson like tides.

With a hint of desperation in his eyes Grayson nodded at Simon.

"Alpha Grayson, welcome." Simon offered his arm. Grayson grabbed his wrist and Simon grabbed Grayson's wrist. They shook their arms and pulled back.

"Beta Simon,my apologies for coming uninformed but I am certain you already know   why I am here." Grayson said.

Simon stared at Grayson's eyes for a while and in that moment he could feel his emotions better than anyone. The uncertainty wether his mate and his alpha will coming back or not, is she even alive, the pain of having these thoughts alone..

It was all there.

"Lets talk inside Alpha Grayson. You and your Beta are welcome." Simon said.

Grayson nodded his head.

Together they started walking back towards the pack-house.

Grayson took in every inch of her mate's pack and he could've swore he felt as if she was here. The thought alone brought peace to him. Being here felt as if he was in her arms again and she was calming him,his rage, his pain.

He felt as if someone who was choking them,no longer had a hold on him.

A/N
Like,comment,vote guys❤️

Honestly I never thought this book will go this far but the joy I feel,I wish I could share it with you guys. THAKYOU Y'ALL!

Comment any theories you have,which character do you like so far, I would love to know!!