"Hani looks so confused..." Jimin pointed at her, laughing at the confused look in Hani's face. "Just look at her"

"It might seem a bit ridiculous. The Jungkook you know, has come a long way from that little shy boy we first met. But believe us when we tell you, he was the epitome of shy"

Haeyoung smiled tenderly, reminiscing, just like everyone else was doing, the memories of teenage Jungkook. Hani looked at the Alpha from the corner of her eyes, curious about his reaction. Jungkook's eyes avoided the rest of the group, yet, it was clear and evident the vibrant red tone that had taken over his ears.

"C'mon let's not embarrass the kid in front of his girl"

Yoongi scolded the group, rolling his eyes at how childish the boys could get. Jungkook threw at him a grateful look and mouthed a small "thank you". Smiling amusedly, Hani's hand caressed his cheeks, softening that furious blush that threatened to paint the Alpha's face.

"There are some people who are shy and turn into confident people, for multiple reasons and factors. And then, there's people like Jin..." Daeun's eyes smiled mischievously and gently she placed her hand on Jin's back. "who will always be shy"

As soon as those words left her mouth, the whole group exploded into hysterically laughter. Meanwhile Jin, with his face bright red, stared menacingly at his mate.

"When Jin told Daeun she was his mate, he had to stuttered it out. M-m-mate"

Namjoon clutched onto his belly in despair, unable to control the fit of laughter that erupted from him. In a flash, Jimin and Taehyung got up from their seats and, catching everyone's attention, they started reenacting the famous moment. Hani didn't know if the reenactment was close at all to the actual moment or if it was just a blatant exaggeration of the events, however, she honestly didn't care. She was laughing so hard, tears were spilling from her eyes in glee.

"Why are you laughing, you brat?!" Aggressively, Jin shouted as he pointed his finger threateningly at Jungkook who, just like everyone else, was laughing uncontrollably at the scene. "I would have liked to be there to see you confessing, idiot."

"Unlike you..." Jungkook smugly replied, raising his eyebrow tauntingly at the older male. "I did a pretty good job"

"No, no, no" Jin cut him off lively, waving his head side to side in refusal. "I want to hear it from Hani, that's the only way of proving that your statement is right"

"Yeah, Hani tell us how the kid did it!"

The group shouted enthusiastically, giving Hani words of encouragement. Their eyes eagerly waited for her to speak, unable to contain the curiosity that bubbled inside of them. Her eyes landed on Jungkook, uncertain of what to tell the group; however, Jungkook's own eyes reflected their same curiosity, for he too was intrigued about what Hani had felt on that day when their paths first merged together. She smiled softly as she recalled the memories and emotions of that day and naturally the words started spilling from her lips. Their meeting under the full moon, his past, her reaction to it and the things she had told him... Gradually, her voice dissipated into the air, stopping her lines briefly to lock her eyes with Jungkook. Cheekily, allowing her euphoric mind to guide her, her body got closer to him, brushing their noses against one another, leaning her forehead into his, like he had done that day.

"What am I to you?"

She mimicked the word, the enunciation, the breathlessness in his tone, the whisper that sneaked into the vowels; each of those details, she still remembered vividly. Grinning, the Alpha recognized the words and going along with their game, he leaned just a bit further into her.