Bonus Chapter- Telling Parents

1 month later...
I was starting to show. Me and Kaiden we're going to tell me parents first but told his sister first. She was happy and exciting and was more than happy to have me live there with her if my parents were to freak again.

Me and Kaiden are sitting eating dinner with them planning on telling them right now. My family over the month accepted our relationship. My sister loved Kaiden, but my brother not so much.

"So we have to tell you guys something." I hold Kaiden's hand and look over at him.

"We um-I'm pregnant." I  hesitate saying those words. Now they really were going to kill Kaiden.

My brother dropped his fork and my dad cleared his throat. My mom smiled at me and Kaiden.

"Pregnant?" My father repeats sighing.

"I really was not expecting that." He takes a deep breath out clenching his hands in a fist.

"I'm trying not to kill him, but I'm disappointed and happy at the same time." He says chuckling at himself.

"Well I'm happy for you Alexandra but I'm going to kill him." Chance says shaking his head.

"Well I'm happy for both of you." My mom interrupts Chance.

"Thank you guys for being happy for us." I say smiling at all of them.

It felt good to finally have a family that accepted our relationship. It was finally good to be one family.
——————/————-
The bonus chapters are going to be short. Thank you for reading though❤️🙏