Chapter 13

Alexandra P.O.V

⚠️mature content at the end!

"Alexandra what happened?" Kaiden asks pulling me into a hug.

"This is my little sister Emily..we need a place to stay." I say taking her suitcase from her, putting it on the ground.

"Yeah..my family kinda likes you now so..and Daisy would love to have a friend....you guys are always welcome." Kaiden says looking down at Smily with a smile.

"I'll get that for you guys get in the car." He says taking my suitcase from me and hers putting them in the trunk.

He gets in the driver seat and once he put the car in reverse he put his hand on my thigh. I held his hand the whole way there. We rode in silence and Emily light snores.

"Alexandra I want you to know I meant what I said back there...I love you." He says putting the car in park.

"Kaiden I don't know how..my parents just kicked me out and you love me. I feel like one of those cliche movies where I'm the broken girl." I pout covering my face.

"Alexandra don't think your broken. You're strong and I love you..I know you don't love me but I want to make you fall in love with me." Kaiden smiles cupping my cheek.

I lift my eyes to look at him. I come close to kiss his lips but a knock on his window interrupts the moment. He turns back and roll down the window.

"Can you give us minute, god." Kaiden laughs a little.

"Yeah well I'm going to bring in Emily if that's ok..so you can get back to your business." His sister says chuckling rolling her eyes.

She picks up my sister shutting the door. Daisy then waves to us going into the house.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I asks quietly but nervously.

"I know the perfect place." He says kissing my lips softly. He puts his hand back on my thigh.

I enjoy the view of Dallas. The buildings and buildings towering the town. Few minutes later that's all gone. We pull up to a stone road going up the hill. Was he going to kill me? No that was a joke..

"This is my favorite place of all time." He speaks up looking at me then back at the view. We could see all of Dallas. You could see the people, buildings and homes far in the distance.

"It is beautiful." He says looking at me not looking at the view.

"I love you Alexandra." He continues to say.

"I know you do." I smile looking at him.

I look at his lips once and I'm a goner. I kiss his soft red lips. He was quicker to touch my neck and pull me over the console. He doesn't stop kissing me. We pull apart for a second then mold back together.

He adds his tongue forcefully in my mouth tugging at my ponytail. I pull back breathless. I look at my situation with my legs around his waist and him staring right at me worried.

"Sorry I went too far." He scoffs at himself grabbing his hair, but he didn't go far.

"Fuck..I'm-'' I cut him off by saying something that surprises me.

"You didn't go far enough." I say breathlessly pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

"Alexandra you don't know what your saying." He says pulling back from me.

"Kaiden I said it and I meant it so..go farther with me." I moan wrapping my arms around him.

"Fuck Alexandra." He moans grabbing my ponytail twisting it in his fingers. He pulls my head back starting to kiss my neck.

"You do not know what you have got yourself into." He says between biting my neck. Then he kisses my sweet spot making me moan.

"Kaiden just please." I moan tugging his hair with my fingers.

"You'll be begging me to stop." He moans pulling my hair back again.

He pulls my leggings down a little showing my underwear. He puts his hand on my clit rubbing it immediately making me moan.

"Ahh..Kaiden!" I moan loudly gripping the back of the head rest.

He rubs faster and faster, while Kaiden sucks on my neck, leaving a trail of hickey's down it. He then adds two fingers in me. I never felt so good or had been fingered so it hurt but the pleasure was beyond this world.

"Kaiden fuck!!!" I yell holding his wrist that was in my pants. I moved his wrist faster and faster.

"You like it rough Alexandra? You like that?" He moans kissing my lips controlling my moans.

"Yes!" I yell gripping his other hand that was free. He kisses my lips once more before pulling back smiling.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yell in his ear biting down on it making him moan. I release on his hand harder then ever. I catch my breath from my high. He takes his fingers in his mouth and sucks them.

"You taste delicious baby." He says kissing my lips letting me taste myself. He puts his hands on my waist.

"Sorry if we went to fast..I couldn't help it." He says letting go of my ponytail. He smiles at me rubbing my cheek.

"No it was amazing..are you sure you haven't done this before?" I chuckle arching my eyebrow.

"I know a few things..but I want you to know if we are going to continue this..I'm rough like really rough...and I have rules." He says looking me dead in the eyes searching for anything.

"That makes it even better."
—————-//—————————————————-/——-
You got some action. Hint some action. There is a ton of more action to come.
Omg this book has so many mistakes
😭I'm sorry
Thank you for reading.❤️