Chapter 2

Kaiden P.O.V Kaiden's sister's house above👆

I color the edge of the paper with black. Along the moon yellow and the trees dark green. I feel someone looking at me from the other end of the classroom.

I usually keep to myself, so I don't look up. I'm seventeen and keep to myself. I guess I don't want to be close to anyone since my parents didn't want me and I moved in with my sister, her husband and their daughter.

My parents left me when I was two months old. My sister was twenty one at the time. She was mad since they left her too. She had to take care of me and her daughter that was two. She was the best sister anyone could ask for.

The bell rings signaling class is over with. Our art teacher tells us to have a good day. Well she tells everyone else since I was already in the hallway walking into the Spanish room.

I always wanted to be there before other students. I take my book out of my book bag. I turn to page twenty hoping no one talks to me and leaves me at peace.

But that's not always how it goes. Two guys come up to me. There names are Lance and James. They were assholes and pieces of shit. But I didn't care what they had to say and I didn't pay them any mind.

"Hey loser, what's up?" Lance says laughing making his best friend laugh too. The corner of my eye the girl that was staring at me for some reason comes into the classroom. She looks at them laughing.

Her name was Alexandra Johnson and I have no idea why the rich, fancy girl would be staring at me? She was like the richest girl in the world and was staring at me.

"I asked you a question loser." Lance speaks up again. I didn't even look up at him I just kept reading my book. They continue to laugh at me reading my book.

Then someone I never thought would say something did. Alexandra Johnson spoke up.

"What's so funny assholes?" She says loudly putting her hands up giving them the middle finger.

I don't look at her but I do raise an eyebrow at Lance and James. They looked shocked and scared. Scared of a girl? The prettiest girl in the world?

I didn't just say that did I?

Shit. That's one of my secrets and something no one knows but me. I may or may not have a crush on her. But who doesn't?

It hurts worst knowing she would never like a loner like me.

Or this is just where Our story begins.
———-/——————————/————————/——
Thank you for reading.!❤️