Chapter 23

Alexandra P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!!)

It's been a week since my brother noticed my marks. He didn't say anything like promised and he ignored it but made sure to know there weren't any marks on me. I had to tell Kaiden to try not to put marks on me like my wrists or neck. But I wanted him too.

"Hey baby." I whisper into Kaiden's ear, who was closing his locker to go to last period with me.

"Hello." He says, kissing my head and me wrapping my arms around his waist. He was so sweet, I am melting.

"So I was thinking after school we can go to that place again?" I smirk turning my head up to him.

"Hmm..that place? You wanna get fucked real bad again?" He whispers seductively in my ear.

"I really want daddy to fuck me." I whisper back into his ear.

"It'll be worst this time." He nods his head raising an eyebrow.

"I like it worse." I shrug my shoulders biting his shoulder lightly.

"Your really gonna get it for that mi amor." He says chuckling spinning me around in a circle.

"But I love you." He says again rubbing my cheek sweetly.

"I love you too." I touch my hand to his and run circles around it.

"There's the stupid cunt!" Lance announces suddenly flipping me the finger laughing with his friend.

"Also you a slut!" His friend says laughing with him.

"Don't talk about her like that." Kaiden says putting his hands by his side in fists.

"You shut the fuck up too you little cunt." Lance says pointing to Kaiden.

"Leave my boyfriend alone you dick less motherfucker!" I yell at him walking over to him giving him a smirk and bending his fingers back.

"Don't talk about him like that..don't talk about me like that either." I warn him letting go of his fingers walking away.

Kaiden wraps his arms around me kissing my cheek. He holds my hand as I lean my head on his shoulder. You can guess it was a day.
***
"Oh my god Daddy!" I yell has he digs his hands into my hair smacking my ass while fucking me. We were in doggy position for the first time and he was being real ruff.

"Fuck Alexandra..your so sexy." Kaiden moans letting go of my hair and gripping to back of my neck.

"Ahh! Daddy fuck your so good!" I yell biting down on the leather seats.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yell as my body shakes from the pleasure.

"Me too babygirl." He moans releasing into me. He always did that but I was on birth control so I wouldn't get pregnant. That made all the difference of the world to be fucked without a condom on.

(Wear protection!! Do not listen to my characters!!)

Kaiden lets go of me then pulls up his boxers. He sits up he doesn't put any cloths on though. So I just put on my bra and underwear.

"Are you ok?" I ask snuggling into his chest that was moving up and down from him catching his breath.

"I'm amazing, but I can't control how much of every second I want to fuck you. I'm trying not to be to rough with you." He says tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"So then don't control yourself. I can take it." I lean up facing him with a frown.

"You don't mean that Alexandra..I'll do a lot worse." Kaiden shakes his head with glossy eyes.

"Kaiden I want you to be yourself when we fuck..if that means being rough that means being rough...so right now your going to show me how rough you want to be." I say straddling his waist moving my panties to the side and taking off my bra.

"Are you sure?" He asks raising an eyebrow kissing my lips briefly.

"Yes." I groan into the passionate kiss he's giving me right now.

"Well then..." Kaiden says throwing me off of him and to the seat next to him.

He spreads my legs and starts to rub my clit harshly. He then spreads my pussy lips with his other fingers and continues to rub me until he found my entrance and put two fingers in me.

"Uhh..Yes!" I scream grabbing my boobs and playing with them.

"You like that?" He asks me looking into my eyes. His were hooded with mystery behind them.

"Yes daddy I love it!" I moan loudly arching my back as my orgasim hits me in the guts.

"Are you being good for daddy babygirl?" Kaiden whispers kissing my neck still fingering me with his two fingers.

"Yes daddy I'm a good girl!" I moan out.

"Well daddy is going to fuck you now." He whispers in my ear tossing me over the console in the front. He grabs the handcuffs and puts them behind my back where the meddle part of the headrest is.

I was spread free and he rams into me. His thrusts were hard and deep while he pushed my head down. Then he grab my body to sit up on him. I was facing the other way while he kept thrusting into me.

He grabs my throat harshly squeezing it. I was definitely going to have marks on me. He was kissing my neck and fucking me.

"Are you daddy's slut?" He whispers in my ear groaning. But I wasn't a slut.

"No daddy I'm not a slut." I moan out loud my legs starting to shake.

"Your my slut..just for me babygirl." He whispers in my ear biting them.

"Yes for you, no one else." I moan releasing onto him and he releasing into me.

He then takes me off of his lap and pushes my head down quickly. I put him in my mouth and try to take as much in but he has different plans. He pushes my head all the way down and up. That continues over and over again. He was making me deep throat him and I loved. I was gagging and moaning at the same time.

He released in my mouth and I swallow. He was a big meal and I was full.
———/———————————-//——————————-
Don't listen to my characters. Wear protection!!
Birth control is not always effective and you can get pregnant!
Thanks for taking the warning and thank you for reading🙏❤️