Chapter 9

Alexandra P.O.V
"Well you can sleep in the guest room which is right next door to my nieces." Kaiden says walking down the hall to the very end of it.

Wait did he say niece? His sister? Of course Alexandra he said niece. And yes his sister.

"Well I can't wait to meet her." I chuckle smiling to myself walking into the room where Kaiden was. He was sitting on the bed staring out the window too smiling.

"She's going to annoy the crap out of you but she is very nice, but moody." He smiles crossing his arms standing up.

"For as much as people pick on you, you don't seem like the nerd people say you are." I close my eyes regretting what I said. I bet he didn't want to hear that. Would he think I'm just using him? Or he would think I'm not his friend?

"I'm sorry I said that..I just never really had a person talk to me." I shake my head brushing my black straight hair behind my ear.

"A lot of people talk to." He backs away walking to the door.

"I meant like real people..personality wise and I never really had a true friend." I turn around putting my bag down on the bed. I feel a presents close behind me. I stood up tall facing Kaiden who was inches close to me.

"You really mean that?" He asks looking at my lips then back up at my eyes. He lean a little closer looking at my face to see the reaction.

"Y-yeah." I shutter under his touch and because he was so close to me. I stand on my tip toes so I can be at his height, but I still wasn't so he had to bend down a little.

"Kaiden where are you?!" A male voice interrupts our moment.

"Your sister is looking-." The male voice stops when he puts two and two together. He had a curious look on his face.

"Sorry this is my friend Alexandra." Kaiden says backing away from me to give me space so I won't turn red but that already happened.

"Right your friend?" He says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"It is Friday so me and your sister are going out." He says hitting the wall lightly next to him.

"Got it Liam..now can you..kinda go." Kaiden mouths the last words nodding his head the other way.

The guy shakes his head and walks away as we can hear his thumbs. I look back at Kaiden and turn my back. I hear him sigh at me for doing that.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He scoffs at himself walking out the room. I finally turn around looking at the backyard with the swing sets and climbing bars.

It takes me back when I was a kid.
——————-/————————————————-/——-
I wanted them to kiss in this chapter but nope I didn't want it to happen this way, but it is coming up in the next few chapters so be on the look out.
Thank you for reading.!❤️