Chapter 18

Kaiden P.O.V
I fucked up. I really fucked up this time. Why would I say those things to her? She said stuff to me so I hurt her in return? What the fuck is going on with my head?

I drive to my house angry and mad. I was clenching the wheel hard, so tight my knuckles were turning white. I pull up to my house two hours later.

I didn't go straight home. I went exploring out around town. I thought Alexandra was going to be there. I thought she would forgive me for some reason. That was stupid to think.

"What the fuck did you do Kaiden?!" Liam yells walking to the door we're I was standing taking off my shoes.

"I don't want to talk about it." I scoff rolling my eyes walking to my room. I shake my head in the process.

"Kaiden talk to us?" My sister says trying to be kind but comes out bitchy.

"I said leave me alone god damnit!" I yell in her face. She winches back at my harsh tone. I was angry right now and did not need to talk to anyone.

"Kaiden don't talk to me like that." She says on the verge of tears.

"I give you everything..and the one thing..just one thing I ask you about you give me shit..she was a nice girl..and Daisy was friends with her sister! What did you do..tell me now!" She yells back putting down her foot.

It scared me a little bit. Would she tell me to leave?

"I might have got made because stuff happened..she said some things I said some things..and I fucking regret it Kay..I'm a piece of shit what I said to her..so leave me the fuck alone!" I yell slamming my door.

She wasn't here. We're would she be then? I am having a panic attack!

I dig at my hair and pull at it. I remember the day at the cliff. She let me do that to her. She let me and I repay her with this shit?

We only dated for a day and it felt like forever. I wanted her. I missed her and I was going crazy.

I look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom. I shattered it. Blood ran down my hands. The mirror split in half and I had two reflections.

I made such a clatter but no one came to see if I was ok. I ripped up everything in the cabinet next to the mirror. I went to my desk and pushed everything off. My pens and pencils went everywhere.

But one thing caught my eye. I picked up the piece of paper and red it with my red puffy eyes me bloody hands.

I'm going to drop off Emily at my parents house. Don't come looking for me since I'm probably Long gone.
Maybe we'll see each other in the long future ahead of us but now I can't talk to you.

Xoxo Alexandra Johnson

I had to go to the house. But instead I tore up the paper that now had blood on it. I mentally curse myself out for doing that.

I go to the bathroom and clean my wounds putting wrap on both of my hands. It was getting dark and it was raining hard. I didn't care though I was going to get her back. I was getting my girl back.

I walk out of my room finally. My sister was sitting at the kitchen table sitting alone drinking a cup of coffee and had blood shot eyes.

"Kay I'm sorry." I speak up walking over to her.

"I just really am mad at myself..and I love you." I say sweetly trying to make her smile.

"I love you too..but don't hurt yourself over it." She says frowning still.

"I'm so sorry Kay." I say trying not to let out my tears.

"Kaiden I'm your sister..I am used to lash outs you think me and Liam don't have them? That's what people do when they love each other..but I'm scared for you and her it's going to be toxic." She says looking up at me.

"I don't break things and run away from the person I love..I just want you to get out of it if it's toxic." She says shaking her head wrapping her arms around me.

"I promise it's not toxic..I just really messed up..and I need to make it right." I say nodding my head at her.

"I'll talk to Daisy later..it won't take long over there..love you!" I yell the last part walking out the door.

I put my hood up. The rains comes down hard hitting my hair and drenching it in water.

Fifteen minutes tops I make it to her house. The lights are on and the gate opens. I pull up from the long cement driveway.

I ring the door bell. This was it to make it right. I was going to get her back. But she didn't open the door. Her father did.

"Is Alexandra here?" I ask meanly. I didn't like him he was snobby and greedy.

"You should not be here." He says sternly.

"I really need to see Alexandra." I say again denying him to tell me to leave.

Fuck it. I run into the house. I run into the dining room. First I saw her mom then her brother, then her sister next to her.

"Alexandra." I say facing her back.

"Kaiden?" She asks confused not looking back at me. I hated that she didn't. I couldn't do this in front of her family though.

"Young man you hurt my daughter, you are not allowed in this house!" Her father yells but I don't listen.

"Yeah well you should have thought twice before you kicked her out?!" I say making Alexandra turn my way.

"What the fuck did you just say!" Her brother yells hitting the table.

Oh no. What did I just do?
———————————-/———————————————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️