Chapter 21

Alexandra P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead)!
Arms warp around my waist protectively as I close my locker. I knew who it was. Of course I did. Since we had earth shattering sex he's been more clingy. To be fare I have been too. I just couldn't get enough of him.

We had sex two times now and it felt like forever. He was everything I wanted and needed. I was everything he wanted and needed. We completed each other.

"Hey baby." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I sigh into his touch and lean back feeing his hardness.

"Again?" I ask silently, only for him to hear me. I turn my head and meet his face. His eyes were a dark shade and his hair was messy. His eyes looked like they were hooded with lust.

"I mean have you seen your self baby?" He whispers again kissing my lips slightly, trying not to show off to everyone.

"And we're in private so you know what that means babygirl?" He grabs my waist tighter spinning me around to face him.

"Yes...daddy." I whisper the last part very silently. I lean up a little to kiss him but he backs away.

"Go to the car." He demands letting my waist go and pulling back from me.

"But class." I whine wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We have one more class..we can miss it..but I'm not going easy on you like I did the first two times..we're going somewhere no one will know or hear us." He whispers in my ear twirling the ends of my hair.

"No." I reply leaning my head on the locker.

"No?" Kaiden raises an eyebrow smirking.

I shake my head and cross my arms. He grabs my book bag that was on my back and throws it over his shoulders.

"Well I'm going to go real hard on you babygirl if you don't get in that fucking car." He yells, lowly the last part at me.

I wince back in shock. I liked his games. I like being rough and having sex with him. I was addicted, but was it a problem?

"Fine daddy..but to be fare I really want you to go real hard on me." I groan looking up at his beautiful face.

I hear him walk slowly behind me. I practically run to the car. I was needing this. He unlocks it and I quickly shut the door.

He starts the car up right away not waiting for me to put my seatbelt on or caring to put his on.

Few minutes later we stop in the woods. You could see the water and the greenness of nature.

"Are you going to kill me?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"No but I am going to fuck the living life out of you." He groans getting in the back seat and me following him.

"I hope you will daddy." I reply taking off my cloths leaving me exposed to him. He looks me up and down. He looks everywhere and I look everywhere at him.

I didn't realize how big his penis was. It was over 7 inches long. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that but I did.

"First daddy is going to handcuff you then he's going to eat you long and hard." Kaiden gets out the handcuffs handcuffing my hands to the headrest meddle little bar.

My boobs were on display along with everything else. He slowly kissed down my body stopping at my thighs. He slowly bit down on the outside creating blue and purple marks. He smiled in satisfactory and kissed my pussy.

He licked my clit for a second then spread my pussy lips. He licked my clit while holding his fingers spreading them at the same time.

It felt so good. He continued to do that over and over again. Then he sticks his tongue in me. I wonder where he learns these things?

"Ahh...daddy!" I yell at the top of my lungs arching back making the handcuffs squeezing on my wrists.

He stopped as moaned. He was teasing me! He kissed my lips leaving his hand rubbing me slightly.

I add my tongue into his mouth and he sucks on it. I moan at his action. He pulls his pants and boxers down like a blink.

He rams into me making me arch my back. He holds onto my waist forcefully going in and out.

"Yes..God yess!" I yell crying in pleasure.

"You like me fucking you babygirl? Tell daddy you love his cock!" He moans loudly to sitting up on his knees still pounding into me.

"Yes I love your cock daddy..I love it!" I yell as the handcuffs bang on the meddle part of the armrest. My wrist hurts and we're turning purple, but I couldn't help the pleasure I was feeling.

He slows down his movements then lets my hands out of the handcuffs. He then sits and moves cuffs the behind my arms.

I sink into him and start to move making him squeeze my throat. It was pleasure and pain but I loved it.

I move deeper and harder. He holds his grip on my throat making me lean my back back and him sucking on my nipples.

"Ah! That feels so good!" I scream in pleasure releasing onto him.

He then soon releases in me. I slow down my movements and then come to a halt. He takes his hand away from my throat and lets my wrists free.

I turn to put on my cloths. I was successful and then moved to get in the passenger seat. Kaiden stopped me before I could.

"I'm sorry I was really harsh with you." He rubs circles on my wrists looking at the purple marks visibly on there.

"I'm sorry." He says looking at his hand mark on my throat too.

"Kaiden I'm fine..and I loved it." I smile at him kissing his lips briefly.

"I-I." I shutter but I can't say the words. I want to say I love him but what if he doesn't speak to me afterwards.

"What Alexandra?" He looks at me intensely searching for any answers.

"I love you." I say breathlessly smirking at him rolling my eyes.

He looks at me shocked I said those words but I love him.

"I love you too Alexandra." He says kissing me passionately for a few minutes.
———————————————————-/——————
Thank you fore reading🙏❤️
Steamy chapter⚠️