Chapter 15

Alexandra P.O.V

After I changed into my underwear and bra I walked out of the stall. Kaiden was waiting for me in the principals office. Of course he got in trouble. I didn't mean for him to I just wanted to play a game.

I walk out the stall. Everyone was looking at me now knowing I have a boyfriend. I walk up to see Kaiden sitting in a chair with his hands cover his face in annoyance.

"Let's go." I say walking up to him. Put my hand out for him to grab but he just stands up and walks past me.

I huff and follow after him. As soon as we got to the car he pushed me against the door. My back hit it hard. I winch in pain but I am to busy looking up at Kaiden.

"I'm really angry right now Alexandra." He says in a low voice grabbing my wrist.

"It's your fault for this to even begin with..it was childish!" He yells getting closer in my face.

"I-I'm sorry." I shutter feeling my emotions in overload.

"No your not Alexandra! You fucking made it worst you know that!" He screams backing away from me.

"No one can touch you but me Alexandra, but you and your stupid acts get me in trouble!" He yells tugging at his hair.

"Then you don't have to see me anymore Kaiden." I cry silently. My tears flow down my face while I tug on my book bag tighter.

"It was a mistake to even do this Kaiden." I shake my head looking down at the ground.

"You know what? It was a mistake..yesterday at the cliff was too." He says walking over to the driver seat. I gasp putting my mouth open in sadness.

"No it wasn't a mistake Kaiden..please I'm sorry." I cry walking to his side. He opened the car door blocking me from him.

"You know what I'll just walk?" I say walking quickly away.

"That's a great fucking idea Alexandra!" He yells slamming the car door. I could hear it throughout the whole parking lot.

I run not knowing where to go. No I needed to get my sister and leave. I needed to leave town. It took me about an hour to even get there.

As soon I get there I was met with silence. I saw in the backyard Kay letting Daisy playing on the swing sets.

I walk down to where Emily's cloths were and I grab her suitcase and mine. I looked everywhere for her but I couldn't find her. But my question was answered when she walked through the back door.

"Em we have to go." I say to her bending down to her.

"But sis I like it here." She whines with her pouty face.

"Well we can't be here anymore." I say picking her up.

"Let's go." I say lifting her down to grab her giving her her suitcase.

"I have to say goodbye to Daisy." She says sadly.

"No Em we don't say goodbye to anyone." I shake my head opening the door.

"We're are we going to go now?" She asks following behind me rolling her suitcase.

"I don't know Em."
————/——————————————————————-
I love their relationship. I hate Kaiden right now..but things will maybe get better.🙏
Thank you for reading❤️