Chapter 27

Alexandra P.O.V
"So we now why you have been having morning sickness." The nurse says looking at her doctor slip.

"Your pregnant..well your 5 weeks pregnant congratulations." She says smiling at us.

A dry lump in my throat was definitely there. I look over at Kaiden who had a no emotion on his face. He looked mad? Sad? Or angry?

"Your appointment will be next week at five." The nurse says typing it up and leaving the room telling us bye.

"Kaiden please talk to me." I say worried grabbing his hand.

"Let's go to the car." He says bluntly getting up not saying anything about it.

"Kaiden tell me your happy." I say with my tear filled eyes.

"Go to the car or your punishment will be worse." He says backing out of my way. I walk out of the room and walk to the car.

Kaiden starts it without saying a word. He drove to the place were we usually go. I knew the drill. I climb in the back seat and he went with me. I took my cloths off and he did too.

I got on all fours and he pounded into me. I felt nothing. I felt sadness and loneliness. Was he going to just fuck me to death with all our problems?

He pounded into me so hard my head was hitting the door. He moved my head with his hand to choke the front of his. He pulled my hair and chocked me. He then released into me.

He flipped me over and sat me down on him to ride him. I moved fast and deep trying to get it over with. He pushed my back to the console. He fucked me like this four times. He came in me over and over again.

Marks were on my arms and neck. He pulled his pants up while I cry sitting in the backseat. He hurt me and he said he wouldn't. I put my cloths on and I sit in the back with no emotion.

"Alexandra...baby." I cut him off slapping his hand away from me.

"Don't call me baby." I cry putting my legs to my chest.

"Alexandra I just hurt you I know but your mine." He possessively says grabbing my cheek.

"We're having a baby and that's ok..I'm happy ok but your mine." He says again while I shake my head.

"I'm not yours." I reply shaking my head. He huffs and sighs.

"You love me and I love you, your mine and I am yours. We're having a baby together, but I'm not going to stop fucking you like I do." He says pulling me to his lap.

"Kaiden everyday we fuck..I love it but I just- is this a toxic relationship?" I ask looking up at him.

"No baby it's not- we just- let's call it reckless Love- no one can fucking reck it." He says looking straight into my eyes.

"Don't leave us." I say rubbing my stomach.

"Don't leave your baby." I cry into his shoulders.

"I won't- I won't ever." He says holding me tight.

"I will never leave." He says again
———————-/———————————————-/———
Thank you for reading🙏❤️
This was the last chapter but there definitely will be bonus chapters❤️