Chapter 25

Alexandra P.O.V (Hurtful and Mature Content Ahead!!)

"What are you doing?" I ask with a smile on my face. I was only in a black sweatshirt that I was getting hot in in a few seconds.

He goes and locks the window then my door. He doesn't says anything he just throws me onto the edge of the bed ripping my panties off me.

He then pushes me harshly into the bed lifting only my legs up and pounds into me. He hits every spot in me that was his. He moans and groans and grabs at my throat. He wraps my legs around his shoulders and squeezes my throat harder then he ever has and it hurts like hell. It feels like he's trying to kill me for a second.

He then spreads my legs out as far as they can go. He pounds into me again and again.
He pushed me into the bed like a fucking animal. He pulls on my hair and the bed bangs against the wall.

He releases into me and stops. My pants were now cries from my dry asshole and pussy. What the fuck? I let it happened but he didn't rape me I wanted it to happen. Didn't I?

"Kaiden what was that?" I ask sitting up on my now soaked bed.

"This is what you get when I hear about you fucking someone other then me." He whispers in my ear slapping my cheek.

"Your a slut who loves to fuck." He slaps me again.

"You let daddy hit you and fucking pound into your pussy and asshole." He slaps me two times on the cheeks.

"Stop Kaiden." My muffled cries didn't do any good. He kept on slapping my cheeks. My face was probably red when he stopped.

"I will never stop Alexandra..I am fucking you for the rest of your life...I'm not always this mean but this is your punishment." He says harshly into my ear smacking my thighs now.

He then lays down next to me. He grabs lotion rubbing it on my thighs and then moisturizer on my face. He was hitting me and I wasn't mad about it?

"Kaiden I love you. I would never sleep with a another guy." I shake my head snuggling into his chest.

"That's why I'm giving you a promise ring..we will be together for the rest of our lives. I know you don't trust me right now since I just fucking hit you but I won't do again unless your bad. I love you too mi amor." He kisses my lips sliding the promise ring on my finger.

I kiss everywhere on his face until fall asleep. I woke up with strong arms wrapped around me. I smile to myself and check in the mirror putting makeup on my face and everywhere else that has marks. Who knew I would love sex so much and being rough?

"Good morning baby." He says playing with the promise ring he suddenly gave me last night.

"I'm really glad you are going to be my future Kaiden Miller." I smile in the mirror looking at him.

"I'm glad your going to be my future Alexandra Miller." He smiles making sure he uses his last name.

"My last name isn't Miller though." I laugh looking up at him.

"Yet..not yet." He shakes his head rubbing my shoulders.

"Why don't you climb out my window and knock on the front door. Act like I invited you to have breakfast." I say wrapping my arms around him.

"That's an amazing idea babygirl." He kisses my lips slowly.

"Anything for you daddy." I whisper back kissing his lips roughly though.

"Alexandra Break-." My mom comes into my room while I was kissing Kaiden.

"Oh um..I didn't know you had a visitor?" She says creasing her eyebrows.

"We were just heading down for breakfast." I say taking my arms off from around his shoulders.

"Yeah Um..I'll just warn your father." She says closing the door.

"Don't be intimated my father won't hurt you..I'll make sure of it." I say cupping his cheek.

"I love you." I say kissing his lips once more."

"I love you too." He says smiling down at me.
———————/————————-
Do you like there relationship? It is toxic but I want Alexandra to not really know what that is but she really loves him. And I mean never! Never let a man hit you!!
Thank you for reading.🙏❤️