My Prince💗😈(Yoonmin)

Request from MinniSugaKookies6

Maid!yoongi and Prince!jimin

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Yoongi~" a voice called out to him as he was with namjoon, carrying fresh clothes to be stored in the said voice's room.

"Lover boy's here" Namjoon teased him as Yoongi hushed him, saying "someone might hear you"

The owner poked his sides from behind which caused him to jumped as he was tickilish. Park Jimin, the prince. For some reason, the male had took a liking to him, following him around like a lost puppy when it was supposed to be the opposite as he was the prince's personal butler, tending him to his every needs. He'd looked at the butler with heart eyes and Yoongi's not gonna lie. It did something to his own heart. The prince's cute and bubbly personality had made him caught feelings for him when it was suppose to be forbidden, especially when he agreed to be his personal butler. One reason he'll never confess.

Another reason was that he knew the prince was supposed to have a suitor. Someone royalty. Someone worthy. Someone beautiful. Like a princess. Yoongi was no princess. He was a peasant, working for the castle to help his family. The two was from different worlds that should never be cross.

"Yoongi, what are doing today?" The prince asked as he stiffled a laugh, seeing the butler's reaction.

"I was on my way to put these clothes into your dresser, young master. And I'll be free for the rest of the day"

"I told you to call me Jimin"

"But young master. I don't think that's appopriate"

"I'm hurt that you just said that my name is unappopriate" Jimin said as he dramatically grasped at his chest and faked cried.

"T-that's not w-what I m-meant"

"As a punishment, you shall spend the rest of your day with me. Or you'll be hearing from my parents" the prince replied as he smirked, knowing Yoongi won't be able to reject. Not like he'll actually do that to the butler.

"Fine" Yoongi sighed in defeat when in reality he was quite excited. He loved every single time the prince was by his side. The male was so sweet and kind. He never make the butler felt as if he was lower than him. It was as if they were equal. The prince did his job better than himself. Treating him like a prince.

The young prince skipped excitedly as the two went on their way to his room. Jimin helped him opened his door as he muttered a 'thank you' and walked into his walk-in closet, quickly organised the clothing to where they were supposed to be.

He walked out as he was finished, searching for the prince when he saw the said male on the balcony, looking over the view of gardens as he joined the prince. It was quite a lovely sight.

"Yoongi. What if I said I don't want to be married to another princess?" Jimin suddenly spoke up. The butler looked at the prince and saw that he was being serious.

"That's ridiculous, young master. The king and queen would never allowed it"

"I told you just call me Jimin. I don't like it when you call me that"