-22-

(Minnie's PoV)

We crossed the street to a nearby ice cream parlour. Jason held the door open for us while me and the girl walked in together. I looked up at the board which was displaying all the ice cream flavours this place had.

"So which flavours will it be today?" The guy behind the counter asked, with a voice so cheery you'd think it's fake. He must've had a hard day. He's really forcing himself today. I stared at the guy as he awkwardly shifted in his position. "Miss?"

"Oh right." I clapped my hands together, ready to tell him my order. Jason pulled his wallet out of his back pocket. He was paying. "So, 5 scoops." Jason jerked his head towards me in disbelief. 

"2 scoops of chocolate, one coconut, one cinamon, and one apple pie- not the pie but the flav-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know." The guy cut me off. I get I'm making him work hard today. "Oh all in a cone please." I added. Jason looked at me cocking his head and scrunching his eyebrows together as if to ask "are you serious right now?!" I smiled widely at him and gave him my most pleading eyes. 

"Anything else?" the guy asked. I held up my finger to the guy while still holding eye contact with Jason.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. Two hot chocolates with marshmellows and whipped cream, too." Jason's look intensified as he gripped his wallet. "Please?" 

Jason looked away and headed for the cashier. I walked up next to him. He side-eyed me while I was giving him puppy eyes. "Fine," he said, rolling his eyes and taking out his card to pay.

"And what would you like?" I asked the girl. 

"One cone of vanilla." She stated.

"You heard all that, right?" Jason asked the guy who was already scooping up my ice cream.

"Yupp," he replied, emphasizing on the p. He walked back to the cash register and gave us both our ice creams and hot chocolates.

"That'll be 52 dollars." 

"Huh?!" Jason's eyes nearly fell out of his eye sockets looking at the final price he had to pay. "Only for 4 items?"

"One scoop is 3 dollars. One hot chocolate is 17 dollars."

"Fine, fine." He payed up and we left the parlour. 

I faced the girl. "Thank you for today." She said. Jason nodded giving her a small smile. 

"No problem, sweetheart. Can I hug you?" She nodded and I embraced her.

"My house is nearby. I'll get going. Bye!" She headed off. While walking she stopped in her tracks and turned to look back at us. "See you around!" She yelled, while waving. 

I smiled warmly, waving back to her. I looked over at Jason who was still watching the girl walk away. 

"You look like such a dad," I teased.

"Thank you," he said. 

"Pfttt! Whatever." I started walking towards the car and looked over my shoulder at Jason. "I meant that you look like an old man- but I guess some people regard that as a complement." I shrugged and fastened my pace towards the car knowing that Jason would try and catch up with me to tell me some lame comeback. 

"Hey! At least I'm not a 24-year old without a job!" She yelled behind me. Ouch much. Now I was the one getting roasted. "Whatever," I said rolling my eyes at his retort. 

"I'm telling you. Stop rolling your eyes so much."

"And I'm telling you. Stop making such lame jokes all the time."

+++

Hey my dear roses! 

This is a dialogue story, kind of, and you must be wondering... "where's the dialogue?!" Well, it's coming soon, I promisee! Which kind of chapters do you like better? The dialogue ones? Or the POV ones? Tell me in the comment section down below! I'm dying to know!

Update: I thought "where is this even going", but now I am getting a better picture of everything... I checked my stats and apparently  have about 68 consistent readers or something. Thanks so much for that TT I have some ideas and I just have to write them down and get them in order to make sure of how I'm going to be doing this. Anyways...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to❤♥❤Comment, vote and share!❤♥❤ Please? Lots of luvv from me 💗