-34-

If I manage to catch the bouquet then the weight of breaking up will be even heavier.

"I think I'll pass-"

"Come on, cuz," a hand grabs my arm and pulls me out of my seat.

"Wait, no, no," I whisper, reaching out for Jason- but it's too late.

Before I know it, I'm already standing at the front, between a bunch of women who are eager to catch the bouquet... unlike me. 

"Are engaged people even allowed to stand here?" I whisper into the ear of the girl next to me. She turns to me, and face to face are we now. A blonde girl with short hair. My mouth drops open.

"Um, I don't know," she says, smirking. Casandra... She shrugs and looks back to the front. I squint my eyes at her.

For sure she knows who I am... I don't have a good feeling about this.

"On your marks!" voices the speakers. "The bride may throw on three."

"I heard you're getting married," the words slide out of her mouth like as if it's supposed to be some sort of attack. "Hottie."

"Excuse me?"

"Your man. Better hold onto him tight." I can't believe my ears. 

"When the-"

"1, 2, 3!"

The bouquet of flowers holler into my direction, before I can move out of the way, Casandra does it for me, shoving me to the floor. I catch myself with my hands, right before my head meets the ground.

"Are you okay?" 

I glare up at Casandra's smiling face, as she's snickering looking down at me. "Look, Honey!" She squeals, waving her bouquet in the air. 

Some girls help me up to my feet, right as I see Jason walking up to me. "Are you okay?" He looks me up and down, then to Casandra, who's in the arms of her apparently still boyfriend- Robert. 

He raises an eyebrow glancing from me to Jason. "Look, look. Aren't they pretty?" Casandra sqeaks. I roll my eyes, and dust off the back of my dress. 

"Let's go back to our seats," I urge Jason.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I hear Robert ask. I jerk my head to turn to his wrechedly smirking face. He bends down to pick up a flower that had fallen out of my hair. At this point, it was already clearing up at the front, and people went on to their seats or the buffet area. 

He takes a step closer to me, holding the white flower that was now a bit dirty in his left hand. He raises an eyebrow, and a small smirk dances on his lips. I narrow my eyes, not averting eyecontact. He reaches his hand up to my head, but Jason stops him, grabbing his wrist.

"Um, I think the flower is a bit... dirty," he says. His face was frozen as he held eye contact with Robert. He pulls the flower out of Robert's hand and pushes it into his pocket.

Without realizing it, my mouth has parted and I'm holding my breathe. What is this atmosphere?

+++

Hey roses. I feel bad that I didn't post a chapter this week, so this is me making it up :( I know it's really short, but I hope to add more later :)))

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!

❤♥❤Comment, vote and share!❤♥❤

If you did enjoy!

Luv ya to the STARS and backkk! 💗🌌