-23-

Jason's pov

"Thirty minutes, and still no sign of her." I look at my watch then at the entrance of the café. I open up my phone and find that I still haven't gotten a reply on my text.

*Sent 10 minutes ago

I think I'm being eaten up alive by a monster.

An impatient one.

I smirk rereading the text I had sent her. 

"I'm killing it with these A-class jokes," I chuckl to myself. 

I have been waiting there forever while sipping on my Iced Americano in slow motion. 

"We're never coming back to this over priced café again." 

Apparently this was Minnie's favourite café in the whole city. And it has just become my least favourite. 

I had scanned the menu previously and and the cheapest drink on the menu was 4 dollars. And that drink was sparkling water! A scoff escapes my lips. They didn't even have normal water on the menu. 

Right then I hear the bell at the entrance of the cafe jingle. 

"Hey, I'm over here!" I wave my hand in the air so that Minnie can spot me. She turns her head and meets my eyes. She waves as she starts walking towards me. 

"Sorry, I'm late."

"Are you really though?" I look at her, stirring my straw in my Iced Americano. 

"Yeah, I am. But I did have a job interview today, so that makes up for me being late. Since it was something important."

"So was meeting with me unimportant?" I countered. She scoffed and took her drink in front of her. She eyed it slowly picking up her straw and dipping it into the drink I got her.

"Maccha frappuccino?" She questioned, as one of her eyebrows looked up.

"It was 7 dollars, your welcome."

"Mhmm..." Minnie hummed as she stirred her drink with her straw. I looked at her then back at the drink, then back at her. 

"Allergic?" I finally ask. 

"Mentally."

"Seriously, who doesn't like a good maccha frap?"

"I don't," she looked at me as if I should've already known that. 

"I don't either."

+++

Hey my dear roses!

Another chapterrr! Lol, Jason be like: who doesn't like a good maccha frap?

Minnie: I don't.

Jason: I don't either.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to❤♥❤Comment, vote and share!❤♥❤ Please? Lots of luvv from me 💗