-40-

I don't know what she's thinking of staring at me with those beautiful dark eyes, but I think my heart's about to burst. 

She looks away, ending our staring contest. Yeah, it wasn't a starting contest, but it could've as well have been. Except the part that my heart was beating like crazy and still is.

I need to calm down.

Breathe- but not too loud. 

~

I peek through one eye, and watch Minnie as her head bops. I smirk.  Slowly I get up and try not to wake her, but it's too late.

She blinks a few times and runs her fingers through her hair. "Oh, you're awake." 

I check the clock-

"It's 9pm?!" She jumps up from her seat, mouth agape. "What happened?" She mutters under her breath.

"You fell asleep, cupcake." Her face goes red and pretend like I didn't see that.

"I need to go," she mutters, scurrying around to get her things to leave.

"How are you going to get home?"

"Taxi," she replies, as she's on her phone. I nod and slowly walk over to her.

"I can drive you-"

She holds up her hand, stoping me. "You're not feeling great right now."

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not. We were in a car accident, and you had a minor concussion."

"It was minor!"

"So what? I can still drive you!" 

Silence. Minnie looks at me as her facial expressions slowly change.

"Are you getting mad at me right now?" Worked up I exhale and bring my hand to my face and rub my nose with my thumb. "What's going on?"

"What's going on?" I repeat. I don't know why I'm acting like this. I'm not even mad at her... "I don't- I don't know."

The corners of her mouth slowly fall as her gaze turns to the ground. "I think I should get going now. My taxi's almost here."

"Wait- Minnie-" She doesn't turn around or stop once in her tracks as she's walking towards the door. And just like that, she's not longer in sight.

Bringing two hands to my face, heat is what I feel. I try to swallow the pill that's not going down, but it only makes me more frustrated that it's not working. Squezing my eyes shut I sigh again. "No... don't go..."

Getting myself together, I head for the door. "It can't end like this. No, it won't."

~

"What's wrong with him?" I ask my self, as I'm outside. My heart's beating fast and I'm cold, and upset... and shaking. I whimper and sink to the ground. "And scared."

I hug my knees and dig my nose between them. I didn't want it to end like this. I feel like crying, but stop myself- because if I am going to cry, it's not going to be infront of his house. I get up and start my walk towards where my taxi will be waiting, but suddenly here the door burst open. A red eyed Jason walks over to me and embraces me, nearly making me fall over.

"I-I'm sorry," he whispers. "I'm sorry. Don't go." I push him away and look up at him.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad at you. I was- well, I am upset at this situation and I couldn't control my feelings, and they turned into frustration, and- and I like you." Out of breathe his chest is going up and down, as if he's just run a marathon. 

"You... like me?"

Pressing his lips against one another he takes a breath and says the words that I never expected would come out of his mouth. "I think I love you." His lips are quivering.

"Are you going to cry?"

"No! I'm not. I'm just nervous." I take his hand and look into his eyes.

"I think we were both on egde because of... all this." I pause. "And I'm sorry that I wasn't so nice about not letting you drive me- but I won't say sorry for not letting you drive me. It's true that you're not feeling good."

He nods and gives my hand a squeze. "And about your last confession. I'll think about it." He raises his eyebrows.

"Think about what?"

"I'll sleep on it."

"Sleep on what exactly?"

I shrug and wink at him. "I think I might still dump you. But I'll think about it." I notice my taxi's arrived and start towards it.

"Hey! I never asked you to marry me or something. I only told you how I felt. I never asked for anything- hey! Hey! Are you listening?" I wave and smile as I step into the taxi.

"Bye, bye, ex-fiancée."

+++

Hey my dear roses!

I lowkey want to just end the story here, but I feel like that would be a little cruel. So I think I'll make a few more chapters, OR just an epilouge. I guess we'll see :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to

❤♥❤Comment, vote and share!❤♥❤

Please? Luv ya to the STARS and backkk! 💗