A Little Author's Note

If you came across this story, and just took a little look in it to see what's cooking, then I would really appreciate it if you stayed until the end of the book! That would make me super duper happy! 😆

This story has some only dialogue chapters and also some narratives by the characters (more pov chapters towards the end). My first time writing a dialogue story. I don't think that I did it "correctly" but it's fine! It's my own way :) So if you're still here reading this, thank you so much!

Lots of luv from me 💗

Your young author,

Jesinga

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: 29 January 2022

Just a disclaimer, I'm not revamping, but I'm trying to continue writing. I'll be editing and writing. Hope y'all will stay for this bUmpY ride :)

I'll be posting a new chapter every 2 weeks on Tuesday.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: 8 December 2022

I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last little message. It's been fruitful. These past few months I've been thinking about this story, and finally I'm continuing forward. 

To all my new readers, welcome, and I really hope that you'll stay until chapter 32 before you decide on that this book isn't for you. All I can say, the story (and writing) gets better- since I've grown in so many ways since the year 2021 when I first started this. 

I'll be posting a new chapter every 1-2 weeks on Tuesday. So sometimes every Tuesday, sometimes every 2 Tuesdays :)

_____

Btw, and before I forget, don't forget to always:

❤♥❤Comment, vote and share!❤♥❤ 

If you enjoy!

Save this to your library too!!

It will be much appreciated!

Okay, off you go, toodles!