Can't judge a book by it's cover.

Justin's POV
I woke up with Autumn laying on my chest. It was peaceful. She made me feel special. Like no other girl has. The other girls used to bully and make fun of me, Autumn treats me well like she actually cares.
FLASHBACK;
"Hey Justin. Want to come over to my house tonight? Just a movie date.?" My girlfriend, Annabelle asked me.

"Um. Yeah, I guess so. Can we w-watch Disney re-runs?" I mumbled embarrassedly.

She laughed wholeheartedly.
"Yes, baby. We can."

After 3 hours of attempting to perfect everything, I made it out the door. I was wearing a tux with dress shoes. I would be lying if I said I was confident. Quite the opposite actually.

I pulled into the driveway and made my way to her front door. I knocked, but no one came. It was unlocked, so I figured it was an open invitation. As I was walking up the stairs toward her room, I heard some very odd sounds. Moans and groans. I walked in her door just enough to see the school jock, Liam with Annabelle. My eyes filled with tears. I tried to leave unnoticed, but Annabelle heard me.

She looked aghast. "J-Justin. Um. It's not what it looks like. I promise."

I gained some courage. "Save it. Can I ask why we're you even interested in me to begin with?" I spat.

Both her and the Liam looked shocked. "Justin I felt bad for you. Everyday I passed you, you were either pinned against a wall or getting curses shouted at you. I felt bad. So I dated you." She tried to explain. That just wanted me to sob even more.

"Whatever. Bye. I should've been more careful than to give my heart to such a slut. And if you think that Liam actually cares about you anymore than I do, you're delusional. I gave you everything. And you still want the jerk. He's been with the whole cheerleading squad, sweetie. Don't feel special." I snapped at her slamming the door on my way out.

As I was driving tears brimmed my eyes, and eventually broke free. My chest was hurting. I couldn't breathe. I was crying hysterically. Why do the girls always push away the good guys for the jerks who don't give them the time of day? Am I not good enough? I should've listened when people called me a loser and worthless. That's exactly how I feel right now.
FLASHBACK OVER.

Autumn's POV
I looked up and Justin was sobbing.
"Justin. Shhh. Baby, what's wrong? It'll be alright." I cooed at him.

"I-I had a-a flashback of a girlfriend." He stuttered. I immediately became overwhelmed with jealousy.

"Um. Don't mind me asking. But who, what, when?" I questioned nonchalantly.

He giggled cutely. "Is Autumn jealous?" He mocked.

"Psh. What? I'm not. But what happened? Why are you crying over her? I swear to God if she hurt you, I have a chainsaw in the backyard-" I got cut off by Justin laughing uncontrollably.

"Baby. No. I caught her cheating. It's over with don't worry about it. Plus, the chainsaw doesn't deserve to touch her skin." Justin reasoned.

"Who would cheat on you? I mean you're like a Greek God. You're gorgeous." I replied.

He turned beet red and avoided eye contact. "Thanks. But I'm not gorgeous. Far from it. And she cheated because she felt bad for me."

"So to make you feel happier she dated you with fake feelings. How long did she plan to keep that act up. Eventually you would have found out, and became even more heartbroken." I confusedly mumbled.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore. Just watch movies with me, please."