First Time Experience.

As I got the call from Pattie, Justin's mom I came over. She's going to Miami for a month and needs me to watch over Justin. It can't be that difficult, right?

I pulled into their driveway and slowly, dreadfully made my way to their door, knocking. The door opened very quick, which shocked me. A pearly white smile shined through the crack of the door.

"Oh Autumn, how nice to see you. Come in," she ushered me.

"Is there anything in specific I need to know about Justin?"

"It's all wrote down in that notebook over there," she gestured toward a notebook lying on the countertop.

"Thank you, very much. You can fully trust me." I smiled. She walked out the door with her luggage & I decided to go talk to Justin.

"Justin! It's Autumn. Where are you?"

"Right here." He spoke walking down the stairs like a Calvin Klein model. Clean thoughts, clean thoughts.

"Okay. Let's get to know each other. 20 questions." I suggested.

"Alright. I'll go favorite animal?"

"Probably a wolf. Favorite color?"

"Purple." He seemed in a daze, so I tapped his shoulder.

"Justin, you okay? You keep zoning out."

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just you're so p-p-pretty." He blushed crimson red. I have to admit I probably did too.

"Awe. Thank you Justin. Let's go eat and watch a movie."

After watching Disney movies & eating pizza, we decided to call it a night.
I gave him his medicine. & we both lied down on the couch.

"Goodnight," we simultaneously said, making both of us giggle. Maybe this would be easier than I first imagined. If only I knew...