& Even More Drama

Autumn's POV
"Ouch. I thought we were close buds, J," mocked the mystery man. Who I still have no name for..
"Well, babe, my name is Noah. And let's just say your little boyfriend and I go back." He smirked.

Justin's POV
Yeah way back, when you bullied me every single day, I thought bitterly. I hadn't noticed until I looked down that my knuckles were ghostly white from clenching so hard. He made me so mad. He made me feel so weak. Everyday in high school was hell. School should be somewhere you go to learn. It shouldn't make you feel physically sick to your stomach to think about. But for me, it was. I remember making myself sick just so I could stay home with mommy. Although there were times she'd become suspicious of me becoming sick right after the weekends, she never said anything.

I remember the talk we had like it was yesterday.

Flashback;

Mommy came in my room with a concerned, gloomy expression on her face. "Baby what's wrong? Why aren't you going to school? You know if something's wrong, you can talk to me about it."

She sat on my bed. Her knees slightly bouncing. She was fidgeting. Something she always did when she was nervous.

"Mommy if I tell you, you have to keep it a secret."

"Okay, J. You can tell me," she smoothly replied.

"Well, I don't like to go to school. There's mean people there. People who bully me. Please don't make me go." I cried.

She sighed heavily through her nose. "J, that's all you had to say."

I was beyond relieved. "So, do I have to go back?"

"I'm sure you do. It's school, babe. Whether or not you want to go, you have to. However, if you'd like, I'll transfer you to a better school."

There comes the nerves again. "Mommy, no! The whole point of me telling you this, is so I DONT go back."

Flashback over;

I seen Noah slowly walk towards Autumn.
"Damn, you're gorgeous. Why are you with Justin?"

She forced a laugh and snorted an unladylike snort. "Gee, thanks. But Justin tells me I'm gorgeous all the time, no need to hear it from you. And I'm with Justin, because he respects me. And he could treat me a hell of a lot better than you."

I smirked. She's so sassy. I love it. I love her.