Betrayal

Justin's POV
I walked out of the room to clear my head. I didn't know where I was walking, I just kept going.

The kid that bullied me to the point where I had anxiety attacks is back. And I feel like he's back for good. He has something up his sleeve, otherwise he wouldn't be here. What scares me the most is that I have no idea what it is. But I will find out. I'm not that same kid anymore. I'm not that kid that people could push around. I'm not weak.

Autumn's POV
Justin had swiftly gotten up and walked out the door. I know this whole situation had gotten to him. I knew he was hurt. This Noah guy waltzes back into his life like nothing ever happened. Justin never told me anything, but anyone with eyes could see they both had tension between them.

I was interrupted by the door being opened. At first I figured it was Justin, since he was out for so long. But, when I seen the blonde hair peeking through, I knew I was wrong. He glanced around the side of the door and his eyes locked on me. A sadistic smirk creeped upon his face. He stalked towards me like a lion would its prey. When he was just close enough to touch, he lifted me up and pinned me to the wall. I whimpered. Small, soft kisses were being trailed up my neck towards my ear. I tried desperately to push away.

I didn't hear the door open, but I heard the small sobs that followed.

"It seemed like every time some sort of happiness came into my life, it was torn away. And then there I was alone and sad once again."