"Do you trust me?"

***

***

"Jennie Kim! I've told you so many times, stay away from those Min's! Specially that Min Yoongi!"

The first thing that Jennie heard the moment she stepped in their house. Tears were falling on her face and as much as her sisters want to help, they know their father won't listen to their pleas.

To understand more clearly, let me summarize the whole situation.

Today is Jennie and Yoongi's first ever monthsary. They planned on spending the whole day together to celebrate their relationship. Yoongi wanted to surprise his girlfriend with the help of his brothers and Jennie's sisters. 

Yoongi booked the whole floor of a classy restaurant just for them. He was so excited to finally celebrate one whole fantastic month with his loving girlfriend.

The past month for them was stressful, they always tried their best to meet up, hang out, go out on dates, and be able to hold each other. Every time they meet, there was always fear, fear of being caught by their fathers. But, their brothers and sisters are there for them to back each other up, and of course, their mothers.

Instead of always worrying about being caught, they treated everyday as an adventure. They would laugh about the times where they almost got caught and would joke about being scolded for coming home late.

"You really outdid yourself today, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi chuckled at his crying girlfriend, he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her. 

"Happy monthsary, buttercup."

As the couple embraced, they could hear the cheers of their brothers and sisters at the side. They were extremely excited when Yoongi and Jennie finally told them that they were dating. 

They said it wasn't really a surprise that they both ended up together. They just didn't expect that it took so long for them to finally make it official, Taehyung kept complaining how his older brother, Yoongi, didn't even thanked him for being the final piece of the puzzle that pushed Yoongi to his edge and finally confessed to Jennie.

For the past month, their brothers and sisters were always there to support them and make excuses for them when their fathers are starting to become suspicious of the two's relationship.

"I love you," Yoongi whispered to her ear that would always warm her heart, her grip on Yoongi tightened.

"I love you too~"

There it is, the sentence that he always wants to hear from her. If only it was the two of them in the floor, Yoongi already closed the gap between Jennie and them and give her the best kiss yet.

"If you two want to suck each other's faces, you could've just told us!"

The two heard Chaeyoung shout that made all of them chuckle. They all agreed to leave the two with their date. They bid the two goodbye and left the floor, leaving them alone with soft music playing in the background.