"Jennie, he's a Min."

***

***

The two cuddled on Jennie's bed.

Just like he promised, Yoongi stayed with Jennie until she woke up. Yoongi got up to call Jisoo to bring Jennie some food and so she did. Jisoo stayed in the kitchen, she made food for Jennie when she wakes up, she wanted to try some of the recipes Jin had taught her and she was successful.

Chaeyoung had to go meet up with Jimin and their club members to talk about their  performance for graduation. It's next week, so they have to hurry.

Lisa, got home after an hour with Jungkook. Her older sister said Chaeyoung had to leave to meet up with her club members so she has to help Jisoo distract their father when he comes home.

Yoongi is having a hard time feeding Jennie. She's in a bad mood.

"Jennie, you need to eat," Yoongi begged the girl.

Jennie let out a huff, "But, I'm not hungry."

"I literally just heard your stomach growling," Yoongi said.

Jennie crossed her arms and turned her face away from him. She is hungry, but she doesn't want to admit it, they were sleeping when he heard her stomach growl. He didn't waste any time and stood up to tell Jisoo that she's hungry.

Yoongi sighed, "Buttercup, you're sick. You need as much attention as possible."

"I promise you we'll cuddle again after you finish eating."

Jennie's eyes sparkled as she faced him, Yoongi find it cute when Jennie pouted.

Yoongi likes how Jennie is being clingy towards him, the way she's upset right now and is refusing to eat just to cuddle with him again is making his heart ache. He just wants to tackle her down and keep her in his arms forever, but he knows that this girl needs food.

"You promise?" She faced him.

Yoongi smiled and kissed her forehead, "I promise, buttercup."

After that, Jennie gladly ate all the food Jisoo cooked for her, with the help of Jin of course. 

Jennie was happy that Yoongi stayed with her, she was scared that after she would close her eyes, he'll leave and disappear. But when she woke up, she's still in his arms. She just stared at him and poked his soft cheeks, she giggled when he wasn't even bothered. She heard his brothers  telling her to not wake him up when he's asleep because something bad might happen.

Jennie is curious as to what might Yoongi do if she wakes him up, but surprisingly when his eyes lift open, he didn't do anything.

"What do you think are you doing?" Yoongi asked Jennie, who may I remind you was still poking his cheeks. His voice was deep, and I mean deep.

"Your cheeks are squishy," Jennie replied, so focused on poking the guy's cheeks.

"Your brothers told me you get mad at people when they wake you up," Jennie told him and she stopped poking his cheeks, "Are you mad at me?"