"Please, don't avoid me."

***

***

It's Monday and the girls are on their way to school as usual.

After having a heated argument with their father and the revelation of their friendship with the Min's, their father decided to ground them at took their phones from them. Leaving no way of communicating to the boys, except for school.

Their father forbid them from ever speaking to the boys again.

Specially, Jennie.

Lisa was terrified after hearing her older sisters argue with their father about their relationship with the Min's. She didn't want to break up with Jungkook, her heart aches just by thinking about it. But, her sisters told her it'll be okay and that it won't ever happen.

"Are you sure we have to avoid them?" Chae asked Jisoo.

"I don't like it either, but we don't know if dad sent eyes around the school to watch over us," She replied, "It'll be safer for the boys."

"I didn't get to text Kookie about this since dad took our phones," Lisa complained, "He must be so worried!"

"Lisa, you guys went out on a date just three days ago," Chae stated.

"Exactly!" Lisa shrieked.

The three girls sighed as Lisa kept on whining about not being able to see her boyfriend.

Jennie, just listened to her sisters talking while looking out the window as she saw the school gate coming on view. She didn't want to say anything about the topic because she's not in the mood.

Memories from that night, Jisoo was sent back to her room by their father while he lectured Jennie.

"So what if he's a Min?"

Her father's eyes widened, "So what? Jennie, their father is a Min, he's dangerous and that would mean his sons are too!"

"It's yours and Mr. Min's problem, we aren't part of this."

"Jennie, children take after their parents. That Min Yoongi is as dangerous as his father!"

Jennie couldn't take it anymore. Her father can't just can't understand how the Min brothers are far from being dangerous as he say they are.

Yoongi is far from being dangerous. He wouldn't open his eyes to see that they are harmless and that they are making the four Kim's happy.

"Not all of them do! If you would just try, then you'll see that they're great people."

"Jennie..."

Jennie held her father's hand, "Please dad, they're far from being dangerous, Yoongi is not like that-"

Before she could finish her sentence, her father cut her off.

"Jennie Kim! I don't want you hanging around that boy anymore, you here me?! Or else!"