"I'm the one who gave birth to seven princes."

***

***

Everything happened so quickly, the moment Jennie woke up from her sleep, she was met by Min Yoongi who had the audacity to wake her up from her sleep by tickling her.

"What time is it?"

"Dinner time, now come on, mom said you're having dinner with us."

Jennie's eyes widened by what Yoongi just told her.

"What? But what about-"

"Dad's still out on a business trip, don't worry. Mom is on our side," Yoongi explained and he stood up from the bed and held out his hand for Jennie.

She took his hand and they both walked outside of his room, Jennie felt like throwing up. She didn't expect Mrs. Min to catch her sleeping on his son's bed, now she's embarrassed to face her and she's nervous on what she might say to her. Her heart started beating fast, not because of Yoongi but because of his mom.

Yoongi noticed this and he squeezed her hand a bit making her glance at Yoongi, he gave her a smile and she smiled back.

"Don't worry, my mom is super nice."

"It's not that," Jennie stated, "It's just that, she saw me sleeping on your bed!"

Yoongi chuckled and stopped walking, making Jennie stop. He faced her towards him and engulfed her in a big hug, startling Jennie.

After they started becoming friends, Jennie noticed that Yoongi has slowly changed, in a good way of course. She noticed how Yoongi is more open about his feelings and he has become sweeter towards Jennie.

Yoongi would do simple but cute gestures towards Jennie, like simply staring at her while she's explaining the lesson and Yoongi would suddenly interrupt her and tell her she's pretty, Yoongi would check up on Jennie in her cheer squad practice while Yoongi is also practicing basketball, Yoongi would act like a big baby, or a cat rather, wanting attention such as a pat on the head or a hug, Yoongi would sometimes kiss Jennie's head when he's trying to comfort her and promising her that he'll always be there.

Yoongi might not know this, but Jennie appreciates all his cute and simple gestures. But sometimes, these gestures confuses Jennie and it would keep her up all night. They're friends, these kind of gestures should be normal. But no matter how many times Jennie has tried denying all these, he can't get rid of the growing feeling inside of her.

Jennie's not stupid, she ain't dense. She exactly knows what this feeling is and she already accepted the fact that he likes Yoongi, more than a friend, unlike Yoongi who still keeps denying it.

And Jennie hates it, not really, when Yoongi is being sweet cause she's scared that her poor heart can't handle it anymore, and her feelings for the boy only grew day by day.

"So, do you want me to tell my mom that we're in a relationship so she won't think it's weird that Jennie Kim was sleeping on my bed?"

Jennie froze.