"I'm inlove with you, and I'm terrified."

***

***

"Say what?"

After their lunch date with the Min's, they're back to being friends again, with the help of their mothers of course. 

The awkwardness is gone and no more ignoring each other, they've become more careful when meeting up and they agreed to not invite each other to both houses, it's too dangerous for them and there's more chance of them getting caught.

"Yup! Taehyung asked me to be his model for his photography class."

The girls are in Jennie's room, they're having a sleepover and Jennie announced the good news to her sisters. Taehyung asked her to be his model for his photography class outside school. She asked him why of all people, he chose her. 

"The instructions says that our models should be the opposite gender, and of all my friends who are girls, you're the one I'm closest with. But, If you don't want to can you help me ask your sisters?"

Jennie giggled, "Of course I'll be your model, It would be an honor."

Taehyung's project would take at least two days. Jennie is more than willing to help out her friend, and she's confident that she'll do a good job since she's been a model a couple times and it's one of the most fun experiences she's ever had.

"That's so exciting!" Lisa squealed.

"I already told mom about it and she said I don't have to worry about dad," Jennie assured her sisters.

"But, you said you have somewhere to go with Yoongi tomorrow," Jisoo stated.

This made Jennie freeze, how could she forget? Yoongi asked her if they could go to the park tomorrow and she also agreed to be Taehyung's model for tomorrow. 

"Can't you just tell him to move your date?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jennie thought about it, "Yeah, I should tell him right now. It would be rude if I tell Taehyung I can't go tomorrow."

But before she could stand up, she glared at her sister, "And, it's not a date."

She stood up from the floor and walked to her bathroom to call Yoongi. In just a matter of seconds of ringing, he finally picked up.

"You miss me already, buttercup?"

Jennie giggled after hearing his voice.

"About our plan tomorrow..."

Yoongi chuckled, "Excited, are we?"

"I don't think I can go."

Jennie waited for his response but the other line was silent.

"Why? You said you don't have anything to do tomorrow."

"I know, I'm sorry. I totally forgot about our plan and I agreed to be Taehyung's model for his assignment tomorrow."