"I think I'm falling for your sister."

***

***

"She's what?" Yoongi exclaimed.

Jungkook barged in in Yoongi's room after just having lunch with their mother, they don't have school for the rest of the remaining days of the week, meaning they won't have school tomorrow because their school is the assigned location for a teacher's conference.

Jungkook asked his older brother why Lisa was begging him to ask Yoongi where he took her older sister, Jennie. Yoongi asked why since they both agreed to not tell anybody where they went after the game yesterday.

"Jennie's sick, she caught a cold."

This made Yoongi lash out, he made Jungkook call Lisa so that he can tell her that he's on his way to their house. Lisa was about to protest when Jisoo's voice joined in telling them that it's alright since their father was out to meet up with some investors out of town.

Yoongi did not hesitate and took his jacket and dashed to the girl's house with his brother screaming his name.

He didn't care anymore. He didn't care if his father sees him or his brothers.

All he wants to do is be there for Jennie and hug her and tell her that he'll be right beside her at all times.

"Yoongi? What are you-"

"Hey, Chae! Where's Jennie?"

"She's up in her-"

"Second floor, second door on the left."

"Thanks, Jisoo!"

Chaeyoung was left dumbfounded as she watched Yoongi immediately run up the long staircase and towards her sister's room.

Jisoo, smiled knowingly. She has seen signs of Yoongi's romantic feelings towards her sister but she still needs proof and confirmation. Now that she saw how Yoongi reacted when the news reached him, she knows exactly how he feels.

Jisoo knows that if ever he and her sister becomes official, he'll have her blessing. Jisoo saw how Yoongi cares for Jennie and how he's making her happy. She trusts Yoongi.

"Jennie's so lucky," Chaeyoung commented as she sighed.

Jisoo chuckled at her sister, "You have Jimin, it'll be fine."

Chaeyoung gave her sister a look, "Don't make me laugh, as if I'd fall for that guy."

"Chances are low," Jisoo began as she closed the door behind them, "But never zero."

Chaeyoung wanted to say something back to Jisoo but then they saw Lisa running down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" They asked her.

"I'm going out with you know who," Lisa replied.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "You're always out with him! Just because we know you guys are dating doesn't mean you can rub it on our faces, please have some respect for those who are single."