"I didn't do anything to your daughter."

***

***

"Hey, kids! Wake up! Why are you sleeping in the detention room!?"

The teens were woken up by a loud voice, it was the school caretaker. He doesn't usually come on weekends this early, but because of the storm last night he needs to have the whole day to clean up.

Both the students groaned as they opened their eyes and stretched their arms a bit, still in each other's company.

They were startled at first and stared at each other before being interrupted by the caretaker.

"You can suck each other's faces later, I need to clean the whole school before monday. Your parents might be worried sick," The caretaker just shook his head and walked away.

"Tsk, kids these days."

Jennie stood up and dusted her skirt off, Yoongi's blazer still on her. Yoongi tried to stand up and fortunately, he can but he still can't stand for that long, so Jennie decided to give him a hand by putting his arm on top of her shoulders and her arm by his waist.

"Thanks."

The couple slowly walked out of the building and towards the school gate to catch a ride.

"Those kids are going to end up together, I'm sure of it. But if they don't, then why do I even lock students up together?" The caretaker told himself while watching the couple leave the property.

Both of them already went through their lockers to get their things and checked on their phones. Jennie got eight calls and messages each from her family while Yoongi just got two texts from his brother, Namjoon.

The Min's are used to Yoongi not coming home after school as he likes to go to places a lot and stays in motels. But after that, he goes home after, knowing that his mother would be worried sick.

They caught a cab and hopped in, Jennie decided to pay for it but Yoongi stopped her and told her that he should pay for it since he was the male out of the two.

Mrs. Min taught all seven of his boys to be proper gentlemen and even though they all have different personalities. Deep inside, they want to be the one responsible as this is what their dear mother taught them. And they treasured their mother's words of wisdom.

They both got off the cab in front of Yoongi's mansion.

"You should go before my father sees you," Yoongi glanced at her.

She shook her head, "You need help getting up those stairs to your door, your going to hurt yourself even more."

Yoongi smirked, "worried are we?"