"This is our first."

***

***

"You what?"

Yoongi couldn't believe it. Jennie Kim, the girl that he adores, is in love with him.

"I know, I should have told you a long time ago, but I was scared-"

She was interrupted when Yoongi pulled her into a hug. She missed this, she missed this warm feeling that Yoongi gives her every time they pull each other for an embrace.

"You don't know how happy I am right now," Yoongi said as his gummy smile widened in delight.

Jennie smiled and wrapped her arms around him as well. Yoongi's scent filled her lungs, it was intoxicating and she loved every bit of it.

"I'm happy too," She muttered.

Yoongi took another look at her. The girl that has captured his heart feels the same as him, how lucky can he get?

"Your eyes are really pretty," He said out loud, making Jennie giggle.

Yoongi blushed and gulped, she saw how Yoongi's adam's apple bobbed up and down. She remembered the first time he complimented her about her eyes, and it was the day before all this mess started.

She loves how Yoongi looks at her with full admiration. It makes her feel all giddy inside. The way he stares at her, the way his hugs give that sense of protection and familiar warmth, and all the other cute gestures that made her smile.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

Jennie nodded, "Taehyung said the shoot will take at least an hour, but it's almost five already."

Yoongi frowned, "Did my brother starve you, buttercup? What do you want to eat? I'll buy you anything."

Jennie giggled at his reaction. Yoongi felt her small hand intertwine with his, making him blush at her gesture.

"Yoongi-yah~" 

Damn, he's in trouble.

"Why are you doing that~" Yoongi whined.

"Doing what?" She said, innocently.

He sighed then cupped her face with his other free hand, he stared at her for a few seconds then gave her a small peck on her forehead.

"Why have I never heard you do aegyo before?" He pouted.

"It's embarrassing," She answered as they started walking.

Yoongi hung his arm on her shoulders, "I love it, you should do it more."

Jennie glanced at him with excitement visible in her eyes," You really think so?"

Yoongi smiled at her and pulled her closer to him, startling Jennie.

"I'm a hundred percent sure!"

The two of them walked together hand in hand out of the park and towards a restaurant across the street.

"You know, this day is full of firsts."

Yoongi looked up to her while finishing up his food. Jennie is staring out the window of the building, overlooking the view of the park. It's true, the park looks so peaceful and it's a very beautiful place, that's why he would come here to relax and not care about the world. But now, Yoongi's world is in front of him, and he would never let her go. A beautiful sight, that's what Jennie is right now.

"Yeah.." He agreed and reached for Jennie's hand on the table making her glance to him, "This is our first.

Jennie smiled, his warm hand fits perfectly with hers, like a puzzle piece.

"So, what are we?"

Her question made his brows furrow, what kind of question is that?

"We're humans?"

Jennie giggled and shook her head, "No, I mean, what are we?"

Even though they already had a confession session earlier, Jennie's mind is still confused about their current situation and their relationship. They didn't actually became official yet. Yoongi didn't say anything about being official.

"Are we official? Is this just a one day experience?"

He sighed, this is what Jennie meant about being terrified. She's scared that her father might find about her and Yoongi, that he might do something bad to him. But, he didn't really confirm anything, so it's okay right? 

If that's the case, then, are they still friends? But they already confessed that they both like each other. What kind of friends are they then? Friends with benefits?

Yoongi held both of her hands and stared straight at her eyes. 

"Do you want us to be?"

Jennie stiffened at his question. She loves being with him, she loves everything about him, she loves it when he embraces her, she loves it when he does something cute, she loves it he holds her hand. All in all, she just absolutely adores him. But, the only person that's standing between them are their fathers. Is she ready to let him go or is she satisfied with them just being friends. 

"Look, Jennie, you don't have to say yes if you don't want to. I know you're scared, and so am I. I'm willing to wait for you, that is if you'll let me-"

"Yes!" 

Yoongi was startled when she cut him off and interrupted him. He can see the determination in her eyes.

"I'm scared of everything that could happen if we become official, but I can't let you go. For the first time, I'm going to do what I want and nobody's going to stop me. I love you and even though a lot of things might come our way, I'd go through it with you."

Yoongi's smile widened, "Can I kiss you?"

This time, It's Jennie's turn. Her eyes widened at what he just said. She gulped and her cheeks were burning. Nevertheless, she gave him a small smile and nodded.

Thankfully, there weren't any other customers in the second floor of the establishment that they were in, so they could have all the privacy that they could ever want. 

Yoongi stood up from his seat and walked towards her. Jennie's heart is beating faster than ever, too fast. He leaned down to her, one small push and their lips would touch. Yoongi admired Jennie's face, this is a new angle for him and seeing her face up this close is much better.

His hand touched her cheek and he cupped her face with one hand, "I love you, Kim Jennie."

"I love you, Min Yoongi."

And with that, he closed the very small gap between them. As their lips touched, it felt like fireworks can be heard outside. It felt so surreal and so perfect. Something Jennie would want to do with him every single day.