"You should change that to one-hundred and seventeen million and one, because I think it just did," I heard Riley say. Noticing the shocked expression on Scott's face also, I turned to see what they were both looking at.

"Who the hell is that?"
Some of the new freshman players were already on the field practising, but the one that had everyone looking was the goalie. Every single ball that came his way, he managed to keep out of the net.
"Okay, maybe we should practice a little bit."

"Good luck," Riley smiled. I barely noticed her kiss me on the cheek as my eyes fell on someone on the other side of the field.

This person wasn't a freshmen, hell they weren't even new. "Is that Isaac Lahey?"

Riley noticeably stiffened beside me, and I saw her look over to Scott who shook his head. This wasn't coming as news to either of them.

"When were you going to tell me that Isaac was back?"

She pursed her lips, removing her hand from mine to scratch the back of her head, "Right now? I'm sorry, I only find out last night."

I bit back a reply as I huffed to myself, glaring at Scott for not giving me a heads up that my girlfriend's ex boyfriend was back in town.
"One-hundred and seventeen million and two," I mumbled as I walked out onto the field.

♧♤♢♡
✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

After tryouts Scott, Stiles and I headed to the locker rooms. I waited outside as they got changed, and then entered as soon as I was given the okay.

The goalie, whose name was apparently Liam, was finishing getting changed as the three of us approached him. I tried to feel out for whether or not he was supernatural, but I found myself unable to concentrate. I didn't expect Stiles to be happy to see Isaac, but no matter what I said, he was insecure about him being around.

I didn't blame him for that, I probably would feel the same way if he and Lydia had actually became something and he stayed friends with her. But there was nothing between Isaac and I, and I had known him too long to just cut him off. Plus, Stiles wasn't the sort of person to ask me to do that.

"Hey, Liam," Stiles said, interrupting my thoughts.

The boy turned around, eyes narrowed in confusion as he pulled his shirt down. He stared at me for a moment, probably finding the fact that there was a girl in the boy's locker room strange. I got that a lot.

"You want to explain what that was out there?"

The younger boy looked between all of us, before his eyes fell back on Stiles. "What do you mean?"

He scoffed a little. Was he trying to mess with me?
"That little display. Your little circus act."

"What circus act?"

"You caught every shot," Stiles laughed, lacking his usual edge that hinted he was joking.

"I was in goal," the boy answered, confusion painted across his face.

"Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you."

"Yeah, I was the goalie," Liam repeated, not seeing how this wasn't sinking in. "You guys have played this game before?"

I was listening to his heart rate, and nothing seemed out of sorts so far. But, you could never tell; Scott lied to Derek just the other day and he didn't realise.

Scott was listening also, I could tell by the way he was watching the boy.
"You're a freshman, right?"

"Yeah."