7|kill me now

Honestly, Coach is one of the best characters in the series.

ALSO, Chaos Theory hit 4K votes! Thank you all so much for your support!

Question of the Chapter: Who do you think was the best assassin in season 4?

__________

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could," I informed the Alpha as we walked towards his room. I had been at Malia's helping her with homework when I had gotten a call from Scott.

I left straight away, picking Riley up on the way. She seemed distracted by something, but I didn't think now would be the right time to ask what was bothering her.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked quickly.

"You mean what you did to Liam?" Isaac clarified. He was staying at the McCall residence again, so he was going to be joining us, apparently.

Riley looked around, turning to Scott, "Where is he, by the way? I thought you wanted us here to help with him?"

"He's upstairs," the Alpha answered.

"Doing what?" I asked. Scott was being overly undescriptive.

"Laying down."

Again, being cryptic. We all went upstairs without another word and went into Scott's room. I was about to ask where he was when I didn't see him on the bed or in the chair, but Scott kept walking.

He lead us to his bathroom and opened the door, to reveal Liam in the bathtub, who was duct taped from head to toe with a piece across his mouth. With a sigh, I dragged the shower curtain while Liam struggled.

Scott and I went and took a seat on his bed, Riley sat in his desk chair, and Isaac leaned against the door frame. I had no idea what to say.

"What the fuck, Scott? Why is that freshman taped up in your bathtub?" Riley hissed, running a hand through her hair roughly.

Those were probably the right words. I took a deep breath, before looking at Scott, recalling the night's events. "You bit him."

"Yeah," The Alpha confirmed quietly.

"And you kidnapped him?"

"Yeah."

"And brought him here."

He finally looked up from the ground to meet my gaze, "I panicked."