47|outright evil

I've got the majority planned out, but if anyone has any theories I'd love to know what you're all thinking!

——————————

Shaking my head, I forced my eyes to go back to normal as I faced Scott

Shaking my head, I forced my eyes to go back to normal as I faced Scott. "Okay, I know we said no more secrets-"

"Riley-"

"But scratch that, okay? No one can know about this until we figure out what this is," I said quickly.

Stiles put his hands on my bare shoulders, tilting his head to the side. "You know we can't do that. Not with everything that happening right now. No more secrets."

I went and sat on my bed, putting my head in my hands. "I know," I mumbled. "I know. It's just. . . I can't remember anything Stiles. I don't know how this happened."

Stiles took off his jacket, putting it around me before he sat beside me. "We'll figure it out. We can start with Theo and whatever he injected you with that gave you the first mark."

"He's with Malia. I tried calling her but she's not answering," I told him, staring down at my hands. "I can't do this again, Stiles. I just figured out what I was and had a decent amount of control. I feel like I've been blown back to square one."

He reached around me, pulling me closer to press a kiss to my cheek. "We'll figure it out. We always do."

♧♤♢♡

Stiles had his arm over my shoulders as we walked into school together the next morning. We hadn't done much more talking the night before; we were both tired and the shock of everything just really wore us both out. Coming out of my room that morning, both Iris and Charlotte were gone considering they worked, which meant I was unable to tell them of this latest happening.

They might have not gone to work though, and I didn't want to risk either of them losing their jobs thinking that staying home would somehow fix whatever was going on. Especially since Iris had only just gotten her job. She was working with Charlotte at the paper.

It turned out that she didn't just find us through luck - she was an investigative reporter who sometimes worked as a private investigator. It was less of a surprise to me now that she and Charlotte clicked almost instantly, them having so much in common.

As we walked through the halls, it was difficult to ignore the sudden heightened presence of the police at our school. "Stiles, did your dad tell you about this?"

The boy shook his head as he looked at the officers walking through the halls, shotguns at the ready. "No. This was definitely something he failed to mention."

"By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown," the vice-principal announced over the loudspeaker. "All after-school activities are cancelled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day."