41|find her

The first few chapters are going to be a little different with a third person POV since Riley is currently preoccupied.

Also, I know the start of this chapter is from the end of 5A, but for this timeline, it's the start of 5B

——————————

"Come on, come on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Come on, come on. Riley, why aren't you picking up?" Stiles mumbled into the phone as he listened to it dial for the fifth time. He had also tried Scott, but he knew that would be useless.

A soft beep escaped the phone, and then her voice, 'Hey, you've reached Riley. I can't get to the phone right now, but you know what to do.'

"Damn it," the boy growled as he lowered his phone. Stiles went to call her again when a car drove into the parking lot near him.

They pulled over, leaving the car running as they climbed out. Squinting past the headlights, Stiles saw that Theo had finally gotten there. He had called him after the first few failed attempts to call Riley, reaching a point of desperation.

"Sorry," Theo said as he walked over. "I got here as fast as I could. . ."

"We gotta go. Now. Parrish has got the bodies," Stiles told him.

"Okay, wait up. . . Stiles, wait."

Shaking his head, Stiles headed to the passenger side of Theo's car, considering that the Jeep was still unavailable. "Parrish is out and he's got the bodies. I still can't get a hold of Riley, but we've got to find Scott. And we've got to tell him."

"Stiles!" Theo shouted as the Stilinski boy opened the door. Closing it, Stiles turned to him. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to you right now."

"Yeah, thanks, I'm aware of that," Stiles stated bluntly, not appreciating the reminder that his best friend wasn't talking to him. Not to mention, he wasn't even able to get in touch with his own girlfriend.

The things he said to her, he knew that they were horrible. But at that moment, after everything that happened with Scott, all he could see was red. And Riley, unfortunately, just so happened to be there.

Stiles reached for the car door again, pushing past the hurt. "It doesn't matter. He needs to know about this."

"Stiles," Theo said again, softer this time, but there was a note of a threat in his voice. "Scott doesn't want to talk to you. But I think your dad does."

Stiles watched as the werewolf held something up. Peering closer, he found it was his library card; the same one he had used to get into the library the night he killed Donovan and the same one that he threw out in the hospital.

The boy shifted from one foot to the other, a breath escaping him in realisation. He stared for a moment, trying to figure out what this was. A threat? An opportunity? What had he done to his father?