4|time travel

Ooooooooh shit.

I actually had this planned for a while, but wasn't sure when to approach it, so I left it. But I figured, I'm continuing the story, so what better time?

This isn't just 'stealing storylines' either, I hope you guys understand that that is not my intention at all. I wanted to create a new connection for Malia since Stiles is obviously with Riley.

I had this planned since season 2, which some of you actually picked up on in the weirdness when Peter spoke about Riley's mum. I then made it permanent when Malia got introduced in season 3. She needs an anchor, and that's why I had them have that time alone to establish that connection to eachother back in Eichen.

Anchors don't just have to be romantic, just like how Melissa told Scott to be his own anchor. Malia isn't at the stage where it would make sense for her to be her own anchor, and I like giving her this deeper connection to Riley.

Anyway, rant over, let me know your thoughts

Question of the Chapter - What would you want to happen if there was a season 7?

----------

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

I shook my head in disbelief. "What are you talking about?"

"Talia, she kept memories from him. Riley's mum is still her mum, but Peter. . . Peter is her dad," Lydia explained quietly. "I don't know if he remembers or not, but it's true."

I took a deep breath, feeling it rattle my body. "Why are you telling me this and not Riley? Scott, how long have you known?"

"I only found out tonight, I swear," he said quickly, jumping on the defence. "I just thought that after everything that has happened, it's probably best coming from you. Especially since her mum isn't here to tell her."

My throat tightened at the mention of Riley's mum. The last time we had broken up was because I hadn't given her the time she needed to be alone. Now, he expected me to tell her that her mother had lied to her her whole life about another thing?
"Scott, she barely got over that her mum lied to her about being a Sylph. How do you think she's going to take finding out that the most manipulative guy we've ever met is her dad?"

Scott fell silent, not wanting to say something that could make the situation worse, I'm sure. Lydia reached over and took my hand, making me look at her. "Stiles, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner, but-"

"You're right," I said cutting her off and removing my hand from hers. "How long have you been friends with her, Lydia? You should have told Riley as soon as you found out."

I stood up from the table without another word and left the house, returning back to my own. Back to Riley.

How the hell was I supposed to tell her that Peter Hale was her birth father?